Clifford 950 G5 Alarm Installation Guide

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by LCphil, Jun 7, 2005.

1. LCphil

LCphil

I'll try again. I am in great need of the Clifford 950 G5 model number 909750 installation guide. I was luckily able to get the 850 guide but the two systems are completely different.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance.
  2. TX_TLC

TX_TLC

I would contact Clifford.....

that big red dog is really helpful! ;)
  3. LCphil

LCphil

I did that first and received no reply, but I can try, try again.

Thanks.
  4. Kalawang

Kalawang

You could also take a day off and visit Benjie in Banawe. In your shoes though, I'd just as soon buy a new alarm. But then I never really thought the Clifford was worth all the money I spent on it.

Kalawang
  5. That Clifford system is dealer-only installed. It is unlikely they will send you one but worst they can do is say no.

I do not have that installation manual; PM me if you get it though. :D

-B-
  6. LCphil

LCphil

I'm too persistent to give up. I've spoken to Benjie on the phone 413 4872 and he'd need the installation guide. I've contacted the Clifford dealer here and I'll talk to them tomorrow to see if they will get it they are the only ones who can.

I am considering just getting another alarm.
  7. Hondo

Hondo

8. Kalawang

Kalawang

My resources on this subject are pretty well exhausted. I've never dealt with anyone other than Benjie. I am not even aware of any other authorized dealer. Manuals and wiring diagrams are normally in the package when you purchase the alarms, so next time I'm in Banawe, I'll ask Benjie if I can xerox a copy, if he's carrying the model involved.

Kalawang
  9. LCphil

LCphil

Just saw this. Checked with the Clifford agent and we've started working on getting the installation guide. I'll let you know how it goes.