cleaning out garage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cwwfj60

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Got too much junk and need to clean up the garage. Lot's of cruiser parts that need new homes.

88 fj62 transfer case (vacuum shift), partially torn down (for removal) looks to be in good condition, odometer read 88k on donor truck. $250

1st gen tundra 4.7 2uzfe v8 engine, complete motor, needs rebuild, 1 bad con rod, upper oil pan is also cracked. First $100 takes it, I have hoist for loading into truck.

lots of 62 brown interior parts. door panels, door handles, console, fuel door w/ cable, rear seat, all kinds of random interior parts and some exterior parts. just ask or pm me and I will send pictures.

Few things worth mentioning,

front grill, bad chrome but all intact, headlight doors, one is cracked, head lights and brackets.

front radiator lower splash shield

Hood prop rod

sun visor (tan)

various glass

fuel door with release cable (good for adding to a 60)

hood latch with release cable

fuel vapor separator

Fuse panel cover

front turn signal lenses

seat belts

wiper motor

mirror switch

tcase vacuum solenoids

coolant overflow bottle

washer fluid reservoir (cracked cap)

switch panel bezel (with switches)

a/c control panel

also both axles (4.11s) hub to hub, pretty rusty but complete, you can expect brakes to be junk

all 4 wheels (stock chrome) are available as well but they are rusty as well, would probably clean up but would take $$$, will sell cheap

Got too much junk and need to clean up the garage.

lots of 62 brown interior parts. door panels, door handles, console, fuel door w/ cable, rear seat, all kinds of random interior parts and some exterior parts. just ask or pm me and I will send pictures.

PMed you about some work.

I may also be interested in some interior parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom