CLC Monthly Meeting- Tuesday August 16th- Larry H. Miller Toyota Motor City (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What: Colorado Land Cruisers Monthly Meeting

When: Tuesday, August 16th @ 7:00 pm

Where: The meeting will be at the Larry H. Miller Toyota dealership off I-25 on Motor Way. This is our new location and here is a link to a map.

Hours and Directions | Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Anyone Wanting to meet me for a cold one before the meeting many of us grab a cold one at Bristol Brewing Company at 6:00PM

I will be unable to attend this month guys. I will be in Buena Vista doing work stuff.

Thought I could make it, but turns out I've been drafted for something else

Had a good meeting, we kept it really short.

Two new members and one "veteran" member attended, plus Kyle, Darryl, Ryan, and myself for a total of seven.

Andy is the "veteran" that I mention--nice to see you Andy, and I will send you the document about HAM/APRS today.

Jared B attended for the first time; he comes from Idaho and drives a pre-Tacoma pickup.

Jessie, aka @OleBlue76 finally made it to a meeting since joining us on the clubhouse forum way back in March/April.

Old Business: we postponed the vote on whether to remain a member club in the Colorado assn. of 4WD clubs. @Stokes maybe this should be a poll and post it for long duration, e.g. 15 days or more?

We talked about the 9 July 20th Anniversary BBQ at @Grimeless place out in Black Forest. Good, good times, and thanks again, Sam.

No new business, aside from discussion about the San Juans trip; Kyle is "leading" the group, see the separate thread for details.

Next Meeting: 7pm on Tuesday, 20 September, 2016 at LHM Toyota on Motor Mile (Interstate 25 and S. Tejon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom