Cirrhosis (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have not wanted to whine about what has happened with me but as my friends I feel you all deserve an update on how things are going.

The original diagnosis was fatty liver (NASH) complicated by hemochromatosis. On my last visits to the Dr. they had also found another rare hereditary condition called alpha-1 anti trypsin deficiency. In a nut shell my liver pretty much didn't stand a chance.

As I'm sure you all know now the operation went well as is recovery so far. They almost cancelled the operation after getting me in the OR due to a drastic drop in blood pressure. I was just checking to make sure they were on their toes and to say don't screw this up cause I got more wheelin' to do. Recovery is going to be long, six months or better before I can return to work but I am hoping to at least be able to come to PYS briefly for some campfire shenanigans and some lawn chair river time.

My neighbor has started a benefit for us that will be held on 4/2/2016 that is consisting of a trivia night, silent auction and gun raffle. If any of you are interested in the gun raffle it will be for 2 Smith & Wesson SD9VE 16+1 semi automatic pistols. Tickets are $20 apiece with 50 tickets per gun sold. As of today she has not got the tickets in hand yet but they are being printed and as soon as she has them I can give you contact info to purchase them.

Thanks to everyone for your assistance and support and I am really looking forward to seeing you all soon!

image.jpg

Great to hear that the recovery is going well. Really great to hear that you may be able to make an appearance at PYS. Keep us updated and let us know if you need anything.

Glad you are doing well William.
I like the added touch of Alice on your poster.

Glad you are doing well William.
I like the added touch of Alice on your poster.
They were originally going to use a picture of me, far better choice going with the truck!

Dang, i'll be out of town. Wish I could make it though, sounds like it will be fun.

Good to hear you are doing well Bill! Best wishes for a quick and healthy recovery.

Great to hear. I will also be out of town on that date, wish I could have made it!

That is not my weekend off, so I won't be there. But I will buy some gun raffle tickets.

Here is the process preferred for gun raffle tickets. Mail Sherry a check for the tickets you want. She will fill out the ticket with your info and take a picture of the ticket and mail you the stub. For those that want tickets I will pm you her address upon request. Tony, your pm will be there in a minute.

Sweet. My check will be on the way in the morning.

William, I'd like in on that gun raffle, send me the address please.

Pm's sent. Thanks guys.

who should the check be made out to?
Stanley?

Me as well! I already have one of those guns so hopefully now I can double wield!

who should the check be made out to?
Stanley?
Stanley's account is private, he's stubborn like that. Make it out to Sherry and she will transfer funds so she can keep track of the ticket count.

Me as well! I already have one of those guns so hopefully now I can double wield!
Now your scaring me and I ain't scared of nothin'! Pm sent, thanks!

Check sent.
Make sure I win & I'll shoot the gun with one hand & give you a handy with the other!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom