Cincinnati/N. Kentucky for the night (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Flying in this evening from California. Nothing on the agenda tonight. Any fun stuff in the area or good restaurants for dinner? Who wants to grab a beer?

Left my 71 FJ40 at home, doesn't roll too well at the moment and didn't fit in my carry on.

Guess I checked this too late. If you are sticking around I can help. Where are you staying?

Staying by the airport but I'm portable. Went into Cincinnati last night. OTR. Had some good food and beverages. What a cool area.

Flying out Friday afternoon. Might have a work dinner tonight.

Place was the super ghetto 5 years ago! You did good. Staying at the airport sucks.

Last edited:
Hey guys, no worries. Last night I went to The Eagle for dinner. Oddly enough, got exactly what you recommended; fried chicken sando a bunch of the sides. Cornbread was wicked good, mac and cheese too, even the grits were great. Met some cool people there and went bar hopping with them along vine st. Bakersfield was pretty fun. Good little part of town.

This happened a little bit before I showed up. Uber driver told me it must be traffic control from the soccer game. Lol. WXIX : Gunman on the run after Vine St shooting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom