Chicken? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks, been awhile since we've touched base... Thought I would invite everyone over to "Falcon Crest" for a few bevies and a fire... Maybe the prez can come and make some wings...I was thinking Aug 5 or 6th. Let me know if you are available. Lots of room to pitch a tent if you need to stay the night.

I'm very in, and would make some jerk chicken thighs, but I won't be in town that weekend- if you guys move it later in august, I'm down.

im in for whenever

Since demolishing my wrist my schedule has freed up significantly, I'm game for either.
Good excuse to drive the poor girl again.

I don't think I am going to be in town that weekend. Damn! Would have liked to make it out.

We're on "vacation" that week. Should be around.

I'm very in, and would make some jerk chicken thighs, but I won't be in town that weekend- if you guys move it later in august, I'm down.
Unfortunately this is the only weekend that works for me in August...

I have had one request for the 6th, if that's cool with everybody then lets do Saturday Aug. 6th

BYOB, I'll supply chicken and fire and mediocre hospitality...

The fam and I are in. Alberta is the only province with squatter's rights, So you better not let us camp there too long.

Good news! Fresh batch of skeeters hatched!!

When: Saturday Aug. 6th whenever you get there
Where: 109-54150 RR224, Fort Sask "Falcon Crest"

Bring a tent and sleeping bag, booze, lawn chair and your favorite bug spray... Maybe something to cook on the fire.

I'll see you at 530…. am.

Those skeeters will be big enough to slap on the grill by this weekend!

Sounds good!

x2. Thanks for hosting the big BBQ Paul. The Falcon Crest estate looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom