Chicago fj40 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi I am new member and need mechanical help with my FJ40.
Looking for some one in Chicago area or by Wisconsin border.
I am in Glenview Il
Please help
Thank you very much
mike
847 770 3332

Mike,
I can't help you (sorry), but I also just bought a 1965 FJ40, and will need the same, and would be most appreciative if you keep me in the loop if you get any responses! I'm in Chicago. I had mine shipped from Atlanta without seeing it and could also use a general tutorial on operations and care, if you happen to have familiarity or hopefully someone who responds might.

I'm not far from there. While I'm not a mechanic by trade, I know my way around the 40 and 60 series cruisers pretty well. What kind of problems are you guys having?

Hey guys! New member here and relatively new to Chicago. I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to take a look at a 40 for sale locally and give me another person's opinion.

Naper-tucky doesn't make any sense. It's one of the highest per-capita income cities in the US.

I like the Utah one more. I hate it when people call a .030 over 350 a 355 like its something special and not a 350 that was so whipped it needed a big bore over to get it right.

He might mean that there are a lot of trannys in naperville and they all tuck their junk behind them?. hence the term Naper-Tucky?

But Gumby moved, so there is one less now.

Naper-tucky doesn't make any sense. It's one of the highest per-capita income cities in the US.

Maybe someone from Monaco visited and did not even see one person who owned an F1 team and dubbed the term napertucky for the squalor they are subjected to.

Anyone know of a good 2002 v6 Tacoma mechanic? I need some base-lining tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom