Chappo's hj47 build 6/84 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Turns out three land cruiser were stolen early this morning from my area

Maybe the scumbag was coming around for three nights trying to get the 80 series mate.
Good work Aussie bike and car thieves need a good flogging to bring them back to reality on how we work hard to own our bikes and cars. Wish I was there to help educate on why they should not steal.

Yeah had about $28000 in it insurance plus accessories probably get about $18000 if it turns up

If only I had heard them OZ I would have flogged the s*** out of them then put them in the back yard with the dog

Give the mongrels a good flogging and feed the scum to the local razorback pigs.

Last edited:
I would like I start my 2h in a couple of days does it matter if the alternator isn't plugged into anything

I would like I start my 2h in a couple of days does it matter if the alternator isn't plugged into anything

It will all be good chappo just leave the belt loose or make sure the alternator wires aren't touching anything when you fire it up.

Put my starter motor back in today and made some new rubber mounts for the radiator support and installed it
image.jpg

Talked to my insurance company today and if the vehicle is a right off I will only get $14000 for my 80 series as there was huge mistake in there end about the accessories on my 80 so they will only give me agreed value which is what I paid for the car minus the excess bloody pricks said they cover accessories for free but then they told me today that they are covered in agreed value so if I had known that. The agreed value should have been about $19000 so if it doesn't get found or is written off I lose about $10000 because of mechanical work that was done to it when I bought it as well

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.
I hope all goes well for you soon, I'm sure the progress of your build is a motivator. Great build and thanks for the comment on mine.

...via IH8MUD app

s*** I hope you get it back with no damage just driven home buy some drunk. Fingers crossed mate

Some drunk, slipped a door lock, pushed it out of the driveway, hot wired it, cheaper to get the free booze bus from the hotel?

From where I parked it they smashed one of the rear slide windows on the drivers side to get in it and must of pushed it around the corner to start it as I would of heard it right out side my window

Long walk if drunk

Long walk if drunk

Every long weekend, holidays and good weather weekends the boy in blue are on the beach, you just get a lift if you needed it. But you don't leave the beach to go to the pub to have a drink, the beach is your pub, we just stay in the village, as long at you don't venture out onto the beach driving you are left well enough alone. You just have to make sure your sober by time head back to the city.

Buttoning up the wiring and dash today just putting the small items back in
image.jpg
image.jpg

Have a few question I have a few plugs that are un used in my dash will post some pic and where does the wiring from the fuel sender go it's there from the tank but where does it plug in the last photo is the fuel tank wiring
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom