Cc parts germany (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
my experience with cruiser-connection or cc-parts in Germany:

I ordered a parts lot of €529. They assured me all the parts were available and would be shipped in four weeks. It took over 3 months before I received parts, and a lot of the parts were not there. I contacted them by email because they didn't pick up the phone. After a long time and lots of emailing they refunded €48, but I'm missing €292 on parts value.

And now they don't reply my emails anymore. Except one last reply I got after I told I would warn other people on forums: he would get his lawyer after me. :flipoff2:

they work under the names
Cc parts
Cruiser connection
Cc manufaktur
Cc store
Cc cars
And cc suspension

Last edited:
Maybe you can visit their shop and have some 4x4 fun a bit further in Germany:
4x4 Funpark: Offroad

scammer (German Betrüger/Schwindler/Hochstapler) CC parts Cruiser-Connection address:
Osthellen 19, D-48727 Billerbeck

Cruiser Connection :: 4x4 (4WD) Fahrzeuge, Teile, Ausstattung, Umbau | CC International

I had the same scam business pay and no answer with directmarine.eu (Now offline :clap:) Suspended Domain
And that was solved after months when I mentioned them at the website that handles scammers: Klacht over Direct Marine? Meld nu, wij helpen oplossen! KLACHT.nl
Then I suddenly received the boat part (450 euro)

Also inform the police; Internetoplichting | politie.nl

And this German forum might help solve it: Buschtaxi.net • Index page

Mud is very well scanned by google so any search will end up in this topic.

Last edited:
Thanks! Set a complaint at klacht.nl. Who knows.

I found out Bushtaxi has banned cruiser connection long ago and it is not allowed to post about them because their lawyer warned bushtaxi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom