Cape Cod Gathering (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,
I'm heading out to the Cape for a couple weeks in August with my family. This year I'm taking my FJ40. I will be out in the Harwich area. I believe that there are a couple of cruise nights in Orleans. If anyone is around and they want to grab a beer or just chat cruisers please reach out. If anyone knows an area to do a little wheeling I'm down with that too.
Thanks

Wednesday August 17 is the Cruise Night/Block Party in Orleans. Its hosted by the Orleans Fire and Police Department. Starts at 6:30 but I would be there at 6:00 if you want to bring your car.

Sounds like fun... I'm a cape born cruiser owner too but not sure if I could get my butt up there (I'm way over due tho for a visit) nor get dog care as its hard to cop a spot to sleep at any of my relatives places cuz most are anti dog. There are some dirt roads in my hometown of Wellfleet. I managed them a number of years ago in my beater Nissan sedan that a year later were crazy washed out but maybe are better now. Email me and I could try to direct you. Slough Pond and is very hidden... tho I did spot a big naked guy a ways down from me which made for some big chuckles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom