Can't change my profile -- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn, I pasted the URL for a 'personalized pic' into 'my profile' and it's not working. Am I missing something? I've uploaded a picture to Cartogra.com and used the 'create a link feature' - that sould work shouldn't it?

Jim

is that you?

:D

e

also, you need to upload an avatar for the personal-pic -- i found that to be VERY picky --

I just looked Avatar up on Google and found:

'The Avatar Course is a series of experiential exercises that enables you to rediscover your self and align your consciousness with what you want to achieve. ... Description: Offering rediscovery and alignment of conciousness with desired achievements as well as new insights...'

I'm not sure I can be bothered with all that. Maybe I'll go with a cartoon character for my icon.

Jim

you can use your own photos if you link it from a separate website....however some "photohost" services do not allow external linking, but the webspace offered by most email providers will give you some (3-5meg) of space for images and such.

I tried this, Woody, from the HP site -- it doesn't work for my avatar -- it says it all works okay, but it doesn't come up as my avatar -- the HP site works for normal pic links though (in emails)

eric

I couldn't get my pictures from Cartogra.com to work. I think that they have to end with .gif or jpg. I used a picture of my truck that was posted on Photoman's site. It ended with jpg so it seemed to work. Also make sure that you clicked on the box next to the space for you personalized picture's URL. I forgot to do that for awhile. Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom