CampTeq 80 Series popup camper (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CampTeq makes overnight trips effortless leaving you more time to enjoy the journey. Rolled into camp at 7:15PM rolled out at 7AM:cool:

IMG_5806.jpg

IMG_5817.jpg

IMG_5843.jpg

My spam blocker isn't working...

Amazing build... Almost no reason not to camp anymore...

I can see my kids making me sleep in the driveway every night with that..

congrats~

John-

Thanks

It has brought traveling and camping to a new level for me.

IMG_6008.jpg

IMG_6086.jpg

IMG_6159.jpg

That tent is the coolest thing I have seen in a while it sets up in seconds!

phil-

when closed what is the additional height that the PT adds to the vehicle?

Thanks,

john-

7" max but there is no worry with low hanging branches or limbs due to the solid construction. That alone puts it in a class of its own having owned a RTT.

IMG_6174.jpg

IMG_6170.jpg

Phil where are those pictures from? your recent trip to NM?

Phil where are those pictures from? your recent trip to NM?

Yes, Martinez Canyon in New Mexico. I was solo and only traveled down the canyon about a mile. Looks to be a dead end canyon?? about ~5 miles deep. Any time you want to go back I have a list of uncompleted trails in the area. :popcorn:

Hey Phil, Wicked Cruiser and the CampTeq is a seriously cool setup. Love the low-pro look and the solid construction vs. the RTT option.

I noticed in one of your pics you've got a bungee net or something hanging from the roof in your rear interior cargo space - is this a specific net to fit? I like the layer of storage it gives you!

Hey Phil, Wicked Cruiser and the CampTeq is a seriously cool setup. Love the low-pro look and the solid construction vs. the RTT option.

I noticed in one of your pics you've got a bungee net or something hanging from the roof in your rear interior cargo space - is this a specific net to fit? I like the layer of storage it gives you!

Thanks Rick

What you are seeing is called an attic rack. Made of metal and a great place to store lite stuff.

Rear storage 009.jpg

This gent and his girlfriend from Canada came by for service as they are going through the states down into South America. He has a expedition modified right hand drive 1992 HDJ81 deisel.

He got one of the early versions of Campteq and modified it to fit his custom set up. Unlike Phil, he did cut his roof. The interior is one of the best layouts Ive seen for utilization: They can stand up if they need to on the inside while the slider will close to complete thier bed at night and supprt them. Customer drawers, Fridge, kitchen, swinging table top, toilet, bed. Every inch has multiple uses. my pictures of the inside dont do it justice at all.

Really down to earth folks that enjoy their Cruiser and love thier Campteq!

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom