Camping with your 60/62 thread.... ready go: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The truck makes for a good base.
camping-1.jpg
camping-2.jpg
camping-3.jpg

Bishop 2015 001.JPG
8-10-15 069.JPG
at funnel lake in the eastern sierras

Last edited:
^^^ Dang...!!!
I think you have a webasto heater, but how do you deal with heat in that RTT?
Sleeping bag?
Dempster HWY.. is in my list

Cruiserpilot, where did you get that stand alone canopy in the second pic?

That was the best $100 investment I made. REI Alcove. Its very light duty nylon, light to moderate winds, but makes for a fast and
easy assemble movable covering. It fits perfect to the roof line of a 60 on OME and 34" tires.

^^^ Dang...!!!
I think you have a webasto heater, but how do you deal with heat in that RTT?
Sleeping bag?
Dempster HWY.. is in my list

Heat a tent?? I'm a Canadian, Western Mountaineer Antelope GTX down bag! The webasto was treat to wake up in Inuvik,
flip a switchand after tent is packed and coffee is made, the engine starts up like a summer day!

I call these 'time and space' pictures. Yeah, special place to go...

P1000219.JPG

Thanks for sharing CP, I've been looking for something to extend the kitchen area and that looks like it does that nicely.

I can't believe how many storms that thing has survived. I'll be surprised if I get another season from it. Too bad it wasn't more portable.

Thanks for sharing CP, I've been looking for something to extend the kitchen area and that looks like it does that nicely.
There are comments about the quality of the plastic end fittings and the spring clips. I'm pragmatic, treat it carefully and don't bash it around.
I expect it to last a long time, and I'm sure if I have any issues, REI will come clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom