Camping trip to Goldbridge Bralorne, Braiden, etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

asutherland

VA7 HDT
Threads
Website
www.forgottenbc.ca
I'm packing up the rig and taking the family and some friends to camp in the Bridge River Valley next week. We're leaving the mainland Friday (27th) morning, and not returning until about Thursday the following week.

If anyone wants to join us, please give me a shout before we leave. If you can't reach me online, ask Cam or Steve for my cell number. It'll be family friendly camping, and we will be exploring and taking some photos of the ghost town(s) too. Good times ahead! :beer:

Bralorne, Gold Bridge, Gun Lake, Hurley River Road

Andrew

bralorne_02_640.jpg

Roof rack installed, (thanks Paul) limb risers made, oba plumbed in, tablet loaded with waypoints of abandoned upper Bralorne townsite, recovery gear, chain saw, tools, SPOT, enough food for an army for 2 weeks, 70 litres of drinking water, 80 litres of extra diesel on the rack, first aid kit, camera, portable crib, portable high chair, portable dog kennel, beer, tent, tarps, maps etc ... add one 2 year old and a dog and we're ready to go on the 6th annual adventure trip.

IMG_2068.JPG

Last edited:
Be sure to weight in at the scale near Elk Lake.

My short Cruiser was 6,230 lbs last trip.

The Hurley is an awful gravel road even with coils - its intolerable with leaf springs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom