Calling members???!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Billy Owens. Just from buying parts nothing personal. He's very good at finding stuff

I've been thinking about a little obstacle course in my back yard. Like 2 years ago I put in some holes that would require you to have a locker to make it through with ease. They were staggered left and right to make it hard. As you can guess they have just been full of water for a long time. Now I'm thinking about above ground with maybe dirt, timber, or concrete ditch pipes. I'm not really looking to spend much money on this and it probably would be a good place to meet , greet and test things on our vehicles. If you have any Junk that would work for this that you are looking to get rid of let me know. I do have a small tractor that can lift like 600Ibs and a front end loader. I would just scrap up some dirt but my lot is so flat and low it would just be mud. I also thought of concrete bags. There fairly cheap and in a week or 2 they would be solid.

Wes, I still have my Taco and upgraded the tires to the new BF Goodrich KO2 265/75R16 load range E. It looks good!

Hey Weessss, let's do a meet and greet at your place man! That plan sounds good to me with all a little trail to test your rig.

Hey Weessss, let's do a meet and greet at your place man! That plan sounds good to me with all a little trail to test your rig.

It has to dry out alot

I'm down there's no lc guys around here. I was at priority for a while today for taco tires. A manager there has a new cruiser. I saw it he was nowhere to be found lol. Been trying to convert a rubicon guy at work. He has already gone through an engine. He "likes taking the top of of a 4 door vehicle. ". It is pretty sweet but knowing he's blown an engine in 90k :(:crybaby:. Vs knowing the cost of an 80 series w some sliders skid plate and a set of tires will out perform it. :rimshot:

This caught my eye. I wonder how much they weigh. I think I would want to cut them in half before driving them home. Don't have a heavy trailer. Would have to go in the back of the 84 pickup

Reduced - Concrete pipes 8' long

Last edited:
Would anyone be interested in a monthly meet up this year? I see a decent amount of nice land cruisers around town. Several 40's surprisingly.

Would anyone be interested in a monthly meet up this year? I see a decent amount of nice land cruisers around town. Several 40's surprisingly.
Im game. If im home of course

Hey Wes, I'd be down to donate some money for concrete bags or tubes or whatever junk we can find for cheap obstacles. I have a tree that fell in my yard. Its been chopped down a bit but the trunk is still 10' long or so and 3-4' diameter. I also have some more big trees I want to chop down in my back yard that would make a good course at least for a few years until they rot.

I moved back to the area by the way and looking forward to meeting up!

Hey Wes, I'd be down to donate some money for concrete bags or tubes or whatever junk we can find for cheap obstacles. I have a tree that fell in my yard. Its been chopped down a bit but the trunk is still 10' long or so and 3-4' diameter. I also have some more big trees I want to chop down in my back yard that would make a good course at least for a few years until they rot.

I moved back to the area by the way and looking forward to meeting up!

Yeah, my yard has to dry up a lot more before I can even consider it.

Any interest in a OBX day trip/ grill burgers and hot dogs on the beach? I'm thinking March 5th.

Pics from last time

I'd be down for a trip, prefer saturday though, and can we still go back there? I thought someone bought all that land and closed it.

I'd be down for a trip, prefer saturday though, and can we still go back there? I thought someone bought all that land and closed it.
I could probably do the 11th of March. I don't know about the land thing. I plan on getting some good video and pictures with my drone. As long as it's not raining or a real high winds. I have a DJI Mavic pro.

I think I could make the 11th, as long as I'm back by dinner!

Workin 10-12 then Florida next free weekend April 1. Dad and I are going to GSMTR. If anyone else is going let me know. I usually run with the Appalachian guys. My rig can handle all the blues n a few black runs.

Sounds like a bust, I kinda forgot anyways and took my steering wheel off, working on a Tundra swap for radio controls.

Hey is anyone going to GSMTR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom