Buying/Selling/Trading thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The only made with the lowest 1st gear is a 92-94 (and some early 95's) out of GM trucks.

The Chevy transmission is just like an SM465 swap (the input shaft is perfect) however the mounting face has the wrong bolt pattern. Some have drilled the transmission housing, I don't like that. Options are custom bellhousing or adapter (not hard considering my resources I have available) or find the AA kit.

Must be going senile, went back and looked at the AA site and they can't put the lower gears in the Dodge box. My apologies, perseverance will surely pay off and good luck on the hunt.

Been away for a while. Trying to get my 40 put back together. I need a simple part, the driver's side (LHD) plastic defroster vent for a late model truck. It is the plastic vent piece that is installed on the bottom of the windshield frame.

Must be going senile, went back and looked at the AA site and they can't put the lower gears in the Dodge box. My apologies, perseverance will surely pay off and good luck on the hunt.

Looks like custom is what I'll be doing, it's been discontinued from AA for ten years.

Anyone need/want the brake lines from the master to axles including LSPV? From an FZJ80

Going in the garbage at the end of the week.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1448477078.472584.jpg

If that's in good shape it's worth $$$ in the classifieds. I sold my LSPV within a day of posting it.

Thanks for the tip Carter. I put it up but I have no idea how good it is or anything.

Hey guys, new to the group as I just purchased my truck last week. I am looking to trade my control arms off my 97 that have yellow OME caster bushings in them for a set with stock bushings. I need more caster so want to do plates...not looking for any money but if someone could help me pull them off in return for them, that would be great....I only have a jack for a sports car unfortunately.

How much lift are they set up for? I might be interested. I have a set of stock (I assume) front control arms.

Matt, OME 2.5's are usually for the 2-3" lift - no guarantees but usually that's enough castor to fix a mild lift on an 80.

And if your control arm bushings are black, they're probably OEM. Also if the pin is in the middle of the bushing, that's stock.

Got it, I remember setting them up on Dominick's 80 now.

I'll trade if you are able to drive to Orlando :)

Jason (Reevesci here on mud) at Trail Tailor made this bumper for me about a year ago and while theres absolutely nothing wrong with it at all... i now want something different because im just difficult and i can't keep my mind made up haha.

It's a single swingout, centered tire carrier mounted high and tight to the body to keep the spare out of those big Georgia boulders.

Paid $1700+ last year

Your Price: $1400 + shipping (I will deliver within 100 miles of 30080 for free)

Freebies:
- Red TEQ bottle opener. (Use it to celebrate your new bumper purchase)
- 12" Light bar (NOT mounted, so use it where ever you want!)
- Bumper is currently black, but ill spray it what ever color you'd like (as long as that color spray paint is available at my Home Depot lol)

Pictures from install:
15383159600_f957c6791c_c.jpg

(if you're not removing at least one driveshaft to install a rear bumper, you're not doing it right)

14947997384_b0bd12923b_c.jpg

(Make some money back by selling your rear view mirror!)

15450404229_8782fb8e54_c.jpg

(Neat locking thing so you don't destroy your quarter panel)

15637856402_5881bb2e3c_c.jpg

15451404090_4e12408de4_c.jpg

15720310728_7b17961f80_c.jpg

(FREE LED bar NOT MOUNTED, but is included for you to use how ever you see fit!)

15483867770_ee430a84b9_c.jpg

(FREE TEQ BOTTLE OPENER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Most current pictures:

17573524555_7ec8ae155d_c.jpg

(Hutchinson NOT included lol)

19706119806_d2294eb9dc_c.jpg

(Rotopax NOT included)

Your Price: $1400 + shipping (I will deliver within 100 miles of 30080 for free)

2F bellhousing from an 85-87 FJ60. Stamped 3F to as it also came behind 3F's (carbed) in Non-US markets.
Have the inspection cover too!

Free pickup or 5$ a mile delivery :)

2F bellhousing from an 85-87 FJ60. Stamped 3F to as it also came behind 3F's (carbed) in Non-US markets.
Have the inspection cover too!

Free pickup or 5$ a mile delivery :)

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1450210361.413949.jpg

You could pull the knuckles for one of your 40's, the PS box if still around is very useful. Back-up diffs? Spare birfs? Or did you go 30's already?

i doubt the front axel (drum brake) will sell so this gives me; diff, spare shaft/ birf. to bring on the trails as spares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom