Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for an FJ62 3FE Alternator Bracket :beer:

For Sale ....

1986 4 Runner top. Its in good shape with all the glass.

Make offer

The picture is not good but here it is.
Martygoestopless 003.JPG

I saw that rig Sunday. If I had the $$$, and if it checked out that would be in my driveway, sadly, I am house poor at the moment, so no 7x series for the Tucker Clan. Maybe in another year or 2...

I'm ready to install my ARB's in the 40. So, I'm looking for two 4.11 ring and pinion sets (pinion needs to be fine spline, I've got coarse spline in there already).

Don't know if anyone is looking for some speed in their life (I had to have balance as the troopy tops out at like 55), but I'm looking to trade my Porsche for a 1st or 2nd gen tacoma. I'd also consider a 4runner depending on the runner. Looking for $10.5k 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo
IMG_6789

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Thinking of selling my hard top, just got a great deal on a Trollhole top. Anyone local need a hard top? Has good sides and glass. Paint is rattle can, and top needs a few rivets to be tight. California truck, so minimal rust. It's a '74, so no barn door rig.

If I sell it, then the roof rack would be also for sale.

I'm thinking $650 for hard top and $100 for the roof rack.

Thanks, Joel

FOR SALE :

Pair of Corbeau seats (the ones I had in my 4Runner). They are both in great shape and come with sliders and the mounting brackets for 85-87 mini trucks. But the seats will fit what ever you want to put them in. I also have the seat belt harnesses (4 point) made by Corbeau.

Seats and brackets 375.00 for both. (They are suspension seats)

Harnesses 50.00 for both .

Take it all for 425.00.

baja-xrs-seat-96601_4740.jpg

View attachment 1295067 View attachment 1295068 View attachment 1295069 Thinking of selling my hard top, just got a great deal on a Trollhole top. Anyone local need a hard top? Has good sides and glass. Paint is rattle can, and top needs a few rivets to be tight. California truck, so minimal rust. It's a '74, so no barn door rig.

If I sell it, then the roof rack would be also for sale.

I'm thinking $650 for hard top and $100 for the roof rack.

Thanks, Joel

Decided to keep all of the above, sorry for the false alarm guys! Cheers

AmericanRacing15x10.jpg
Wheels1.jpg

I have a set of four Baja polished wheels 15X10 with 35X12.50X15 BFG AT KO's on em. They have about 8500 miles and they have a lot of tread on em. Just took em off my 40 and went with FJ60 chrome steelies and 33X10.50X15 BFG MT KM2's. Asking $450 for the complete set. I do not want to ship them nor break em down, I have more pics of the tread if somebody is interested. Thanks!

SOLD to the man in Kentucky!!;):steer:

Last edited:
I'd be glad to meet anyone somewhere in Middle TN to drop these wheels and tires if someone is interested which is why I only advertised them here. Thanks for looking.
Lee

FOR SALE :

Pair of Corbeau seats (the ones I had in my 4Runner). They are both in great shape and come with sliders and the mounting brackets for 85-87 mini trucks. But the seats will fit what ever you want to put them in. I also have the seat belt harnesses (4 point) made by Corbeau.

Seats and brackets 375.00 for both. (They are suspension seats)

Harnesses 50.00 for both .

Take it all for 425.00.

View attachment 1295848

Bump

@FJCRAWLER this is really random and a long shot, but do you still happen to have the original seats from your 4Runner? Wish the Corbeau's would work for a possible project, but I will need the flip forward feature of the passenger seat.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom