Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40 & FJ60 Parts FS in East TN

FJ60 ARB Bull Bar with side rails/steps - $500. SOLD
Fj60 Custom made Lobsterfab rear bumper with side rails - $250 SOLD
These two make a really nice protective package for an FJ60!

NEW!!! 76 & later FJ40 Stock Toyota power steering pump, engine mounting bracket, steering gear and high pressure line. An easy way to add PS if you don't have torches and welding equipment!

IPF 900s off road lights with wiring harness & relay - $100

Superwinch X9 9,000 lb winch - $400

Five 35 X 13.50 Mickey Thompson Baja Claw tires and 12" rims - $500 Four of the tires are at 70% tread and one is at 90%.

'76 FJ40 disk brake front axle - needs rotors - good 4:11 third member - $250

76 FJ40 Gas tank - $75

76 FJ40 Gas tank cover -$50

76 FJ40 Tranny cover - $60 SOLD

76 2F starter $20

76 2F H2O pump $20

76 FJ60 Tranny & tcase - came from parts truck, condition unknown

Aftermarket Shorty front bumper & winch mount - $100 SOLD

FJ40 third member 4:11 gears, large splines - $50

Photos available of any item.

Paypal or cash

Located at zipcode 37777

My phone number is 865-680-3612 cell

Thanks! David

Additional items:

8” wide Tuffy Console with stereo compartment - $150 SOLD

2 Corbeau bucket seats – good condition, need an FJ60 front seat in exchange -$150 SOLD

Mean Green High Output alternator – need a functional FJ60 alternator in exchange - $100 SOLD

Fj60 Custom made Lobsterfab rear bumper with side rails - $250 SOLD

Last edited:
PM sent on bumpers.

Hello all
I thought I wanted a jeep but they are everywhere.
Used to work for Toyota back in the mid 80's and always liked the 40's.
Figure it is about time to feed the fever.

Does anyone know of a decent FJ40 in the area?
I am in Dalton.
Prefer to trade my motorcycle but may have to wait until I sell another toy.
Looking for something in the $6,000 range.

Bike is a 2005 Triumph Sprint ST1050.....loaded...less than 10k miles.

Or my other toy
https://forum.ih8mud.com/vehicles-tra...ml#post4575174
I am in Rome and will help you look for one.:cheers:

FJ60 ARB Bull Bar with side rails/steps - $500.
Fj60 Custom made Lobsterfab rear bumper with side rails - $250
These two make a really nice protective package for an FJ60!

IPF 900s off road lights with wiring harness & relay - $100

Superwinch X9 9,000 lb winch - $400

Five 35 X 13.50 Mickey Thompson Baja Claw tires and 12" rims - $500 or $400 with trade of FJ60 compatible wheels & any size worn out tires (must hold air). Four of the tires are at 70% tread and one is new.

'76 FJ40 disk brake front axle - needs rotors - good 4:11 third member - $250

76 FJ40 Gas tank - $75

76 FJ40 Gas tank cover -$50

76 FJ40 Tranny cover - $60

76 2F starter $20

76 2F H2O pump $20

76 FJ60 Tranny & tcase - came from parts truck, condition unknown

Aftermarket Shorty front bumper & winch mount - $100

FJ40 third member 4:11 gears, large splines - $50

Photos available of any item.

Paypal or cash

Located at zipcode 37777

My phone number is 865-680-3612 cell

Thanks! David

Additional items:

8” wide Tuffy Console with stereo compartment - $150

2 Corbeau bucket seats – good condition, need an FJ60 front seat in exchange -$150

Mean Green High Output alternator – need a functional FJ60 alternator in exchange - $100

Fj60 Custom made Lobsterfab rear bumper with side rails - $250
PM sent on the "shorty bumper"

WANTED: I am looking for a 55 series steering column.

Thanks,
Howard

Howard,

PM nuclearlemon.....she had one from a 75 pig for 15 bux if not sold. HTH, Dave

1991 FJ80

I have a 91 FJ80 (170,000 mi) that I bought a year ago....sitting right now with blown transmission- I'm sure the planetary gear broke.
I am either looking for another transmission or to sell the truck outright- I want to buy a 93 with the 4.5L engine, but don't really have the cash to fork out....I may consider swapping a used tranny if I can find one at a good price.
Otherwise, if someone offered me $2000 right now I'd sell the truck- it has lots of great parts. The engine runs great (no compression specs) and starts flawlessly every time. The axles, and birfields are in good condition (one of the wheel seals are leaking a bit). The body is intact but had an accident on the front driver side many years ago- the repair was poor and the subsequent paint (and bondo) job is not that great- I was planning on wrapping it. Everything else works great, the 4wd, diff locks, electronics, etc and interior is OK. It has 33" Super swampers with 60% tread.
If you know where I can find a good used (preferably tested) transmission I would love to fix the truck. I won't spend $3,000 on a rebuild. If someone's interested in buying the truck I would also sell it, but not for less than $2,000.

1981 Mini Truck belonging to Dave Logan

It’s a great truck, too nice just to sit. I’ve attached a document with the list of upgrades. Photos can be found here: Picasa Web Albums - Dave - Vintage 1981 ...

I’ve spent over $27,000 on it. I’m asking $22,000 obo. I’m willing to consider reasonable trades that I could use. I’m willing to deliver or ship it.

770-843-6178 e-mail dave.logan@bellsouth.net

Fj40 parts

I am looking for a set of front seats and tracks for my '79 FJ40.

Not too concerned with the vinyl because I can re-upholster them myself.

Would also like to find a set of steel wheels and caps if anybody knows of some.

i need a pair of 60 series steering (knuckle) arms.

I also need a rear wiper module from a 62.

1981 Mini Truck belonging to Dave Logan

It’s a great truck, too nice just to sit. I’ve attached a document with the list of upgrades. Photos can be found here: Picasa Web Albums - Dave - Vintage 1981 ...

I’ve spent over $27,000 on it. I’m asking $22,000 obo. I’m willing to consider reasonable trades that I could use. I’m willing to deliver or ship it.

770-843-6178 e-mail dave.logan@bellsouth.net
That is a real trail rig there! Kewl truck, why is he selling?

He is a J**P guy, he built it when they started the Dirty Toy School, that did not work out, now he could use the money.

I just bought an FJ60 that came with 5 nearly new Pit Bull Growlers size 33x12.5x16. They're bias ply tires and don't really fit my needs. The four tires on the truck have about 5000 miles on them, the spare has never touched the ground.

I would love to trade them for a set of BFG's in the same size, or Kumhos, or Dunlops or some other decent brand radial tire that would be a good 60% on road 40% off road. Ideal would be the BFG all terrains, but I'm open to suggestions. Would like them to have 75% tread or better.

If this isn't a fair trade tell me what would be. I don't need these tires and would like to get into some that are a little more versatile. But I do want to stick with 33" and would prefer 10" or so width. I live close to Chattanooga - I could meet you at any garage within a 2 hour drive (Nashville to Atlanta) and swap out tires with you if you want.

Thanks
Ryan
email: rgmcnabb (at) centurytel (dot) net

For Sale - Grab Bar for FJ40

Bought this off TPI last week. It didn't say anything on their website about what model truck so i assumed it was universal...i was wrong. Anyways, i wish i could say i'll just put it on my 40 but i don't have one! LOL. $20 + shipping if you want it or i can meet you around the Nooga area or figure out a way to get it to you. Here is the part on TPI's website. Comes with mounting hardware. Powdercoated gloss black, not chrome like the site shows. TPI4x4
P1010005.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom