Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 86' 4Runner
350sbc TBI
350 Turbo trans rebuilt last sept!
Toyota transfer case
Detroit locker in rear can't remember what locker is in the front
The back has been bobbed
Fiberglass fender flares up from
Warn winch
Cage in back
Everything listed below was done or bought last sept!

New Yukon axles in front. Installed last October
New 36tsl's on bead locks and a new 36tsl spare on a reg black wheel
New paint Massey Ferguson gray
New canvas top
Both front and back seats have been reupholstered
Carpet removed interior floor is Rhino lined
New windshield
New hood
New fuel pump
Tennessee title. Is Street-able even with current tires!
Turn key crawler/ street-able

Asking 5900.00

Call 865-661-1080 for more info or can text pics
Thanks Cory

Sold

View attachment 1126718 View attachment 1126719 View attachment 1126720 FOR SALE :

Set of NITTO Mud Grapplers Extreme mounted and balanced on ProComp steel wheels . These tires have 4 runs on them and have never been patched or plugged . Wheel's are in good shape as well not bent . Whole set are ready to bolt on to your ride .

Tire size : 35x12.50/17R

Wheel size : 17x9 with 4.25 back spacing (I did not need wheel spacers)

All this can be yours for 1200.00 us dollars .

PM if interested .

Still For Sale

Damn I wish I could swing it Rocky.

Selling the Barrel Stove I built over the summer . I have an extra barrel and the double stove kit and grate to go with it .
Went with electric furnace .

Asking 200.00 obo

TIRES AND TRAILER 005.JPG

I need a wiring connector like the BH2 image for my 80. It's for the rear elocker.
Connectors_Ground___Splice-page-008.jpg

Also, My buddy got into a fender bender in his 4Runner and is looking for a cheap replacement. I think it's a 99. If anyone has there factory takeoff from a a winch bumper install that would be perfect.

Kevin,

I have my 98 bumper at the farm. It is a limited bumper so has the factory flare on the ends that are the grey color. I can see about a picture if you think it might work for him.

Thanks Matthew, I think his is a limited as well, so that would work. How much do you want for it?

$50 sound fair?

Here is a bad picture of it sitting by the barn.
2015-11-02 09.58.34.jpg

I'm assuming from the picture it does not have knockouts for fog lights. He said not a deal breaker, but wanted to know for sure.

His being a 99 would likely have been what most folks call a "fat lip" front bumper. Mine doesn't poke out as far as his OE one would.

Mine looks like this mounted.
2013-02-24_15-45-22_0.jpg

His most likely looks like this
sport skid plate.jpg

Little different style. Turn signals ore lower in the later model and the fog lights are integrated into the valance vs. Being mounted up high on the early model. On early models, like mine, they were actually a port add on and didn't come from Japan with the fog lights installed.

As you can see I had some fog lights in mine once upon a time, but I'd have to find the brackets.

Got a buddy looking for a spindle for a 73 Fj40. Let me know if you have one and price please. His has front disc brakes so a 76-83 40 or a 60 series spindle would work.

Last edited:
Looking for a running 2f, or at least a 2f longblock with good compression and clean oil.

Also looking for used h42 in good condition.

I may have one, I'll look tomorrow. Can't remember if it's passenger or drivers

Also need a 35x1250R15 MT, used preferred. Put a nice 3" gash in mine during Black Friday :(View attachment 1168541

I'll check and see if my buddy has a used tire. I know he has new ones. You looking for Nitto, BFG, or what

Edit: just saw your post in our club site. I'll see if he has a good used KM2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom