Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone going to the "LSLC Roundup" in Katemcy TX in early march from the south east ? I've got a tranny I need picked up and brought back to Nashville Tn. I can meet along the way.

I know its a long shot but I'm needing a 24v 3b starter. Joel I was hoping your friend Alex might have one stashed away somewhere?

SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---For Sale 4 new never mounted BFG KM2's 35-1250 -15 $950.00 OBO

thanks
lee

4runner build 004.jpg

Last edited:
Do any of y'all have a grille for a 60 or 62 with TOYOTA emblem available for fairly cheap? Chrome or painted, finish condition...doesn't really matter.

image.jpg
91 toyota, SAS, 22re rebuilt, 4.7 t case, 4:38 gears, welded rear,
chromoly axles, locker front, front moved forward, beadlocks, new 36"
swampers (5-6
rides) with matching spare(never ran), new fuel pump, titled, flatbed.
Russell springs ky. 6064166265For your teryx
This was e- mailed to
Me, don't know anything about truck.

Anyone know where I can buy a cheap pop up camper or RV? Also, who needs what so I can start digging for it before GSMTR?

Ifin' somebody else scores a sweet pop-up on the cheap Ima hear about it. First Hunter scored the one out of Rance's barn, now this. Erin's been wanting one, but til the barn is finished we are in a holding pattern.

Now that is a wheeler. @wileycoyote how much?

That think has Rockwell's under it doesn't it?

Im gonna sell it. I just bought more stuff than I needed today but it was a whole package. Whats this thing worth as it sets? Was told it runs but has some steering issues. (imagine that)
Not sure on axles. Perhaps?
Offers?

Actually in looking at it a little I think it may be the stock axles, but it has a giant hydraulic cylinder on the steering linkage so I can kind of understand why it may have some steering issues. If it does have the stock axles and the steering could be returned to stock or high steer then it would be a cool rig to beat on. Does it move under its own power? Stock motor and trans?

I have not taken possession of it. I bought 5 vehicles today and that was in the bunch. I would prefer to sell it so I don't have to drag it back to KY. It is in TN. It is NOT a factory axle I can assure you of that. Guy said it was off a 1.5 ton or a big truck. He wasn't real sure. 5 lugs hold the wheel on. It has a spare but it is not mounted under the truck. :D I am taking offers. Motor looked clean. Should fire up with a little help. Was told it ran really well. Just been setting. Wish I could give more info, thats all I have. If I get it home I will probably part it out. After I rally it on the farm.

Where in TN is it located?

5 lug and 1.5 ton???? am I missing something cause that don't sound right. 1/2 ton Yes but I thought almost everything above 1/2 ton was 8 lug. Of course could be very wrong, looks cool anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom