Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I posted a price in my initial notice...back one page over (tires)

I posted a price in my initial notice...back one page over (tires)

Do you have any pics of them. If they have at least half tread left on them then you can consider them sold. I will pm you my email and phone number.

Sorry for the delay on pics...but truck is 2.5 hours south of me. I've asked my friend to take some pics of the tires...so I should get some by phone this evening. I'll share as soon as I get them and can take better pics in a week or two as soon as I get the truck back. (friend is my fabricator guy.. and helps me do some of the work/mods).

So I have 2 1983 fj60s that I am parting out. I have everything from ome springs, arb bumpers, warn winches, mt tires (trail use only). 2f engines and tons more stuff. If you need something let me know. If you don't have cash and want to trade, let me know I will work with ya however I can. More goodies coming in soon. Call me or text. I will reply quicker. 406-788-5998. All parts are in Glasgow ky. I can deliver to GSMTR.

So I have 2 1983 fj60s that I am parting out. I have everything from ome springs, arb bumpers, warn winches, mt tires (trail use only). 2f engines and tons more stuff. If you need something let me know. If you don't have cash and want to trade, let me know I will work with ya however I can. More goodies coming in soon. Call me or text. I will reply quicker. 406-788-5998. All parts are in Glasgow ky. I can deliver to GSMTR.

What color are the interiors? I'll text you also..

I'm looking for a trail spare, 315/75/16 size. Doesn't need to be pretty, let me know what ya got!

Cheers, joel

I bought a new 2wd truck off the lot and it has some new AT tires on it. Around 1,000 miles on the truck at this point.

New pull-off tires for sale (4) Bridgestone Duravis M700 in size 265 / 70R / 17E AT tires..."E" Rated.. $625.
These tires list for about $230 on TireRack before shipping cost.

I want to go with some street all season tires and will sell the above...that's my bottom line price. Nothing wrong with the tires... I'll post a link to the tire rack price and if you want pics or further info..pm me or email me.

Maybe this post will make through the mud board migration.

Thanks, Elbert

link to tire rack
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Duravis M700&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=67QR7M700&tab=Sizes

Anyone?? this is a great deal if you are looking for some AT 17inch tires... Absolutely no issues with the tires....I just want to run some all-season radials on my truck for the ride quality. Let me know if you have interest... Mileage will change as time moves on.

For Sale .....

Set of 4 Firestone Destination A/T

265/75R-16

Approx 3000 miles on them . Never been patched or plugged .

If interested please PM me with reasonable offer or call .....

nine,three,one - three,six,four - three,one,eight,zero

Rocky

Still have and would like them to have a new home . See page 32 for pic's .

WTB:

I need a 33x10.50x15 BFG MUDTerrain for a spare.

Let me know what you got-

I have a 97 40th anniversary 80 with 150k, locked ARB front, OME, sliders, it is in good shape, looking to trade for a FJ40, depending on the 40 could add cash to the deal. I may also just sell the 80 and buy a 40. I wanted to see if anyone had a line on a good condition 40 out there. Thank you very much!
Andrew

IMG_1062.JPG

How much are you asking for the 80 ?

I have a 97 40th anniversary 80 with 150k, locked ARB front, OME, sliders, it is in good shape, looking to trade for a FJ40, depending on the 40 could add cash to the deal. I may also just sell the 80 and buy a 40. I wanted to see if anyone had a line on a good condition 40 out there. Thank you very much!
Andrew

You back from the honeymoon? Still want the dash, seatbelts, and door panels. May be interested in the seats to. Let me know, didn't want to text again and bother you on the honeymoon. Thanks

Wiley if you have time I need the dome light out of a 60 and a set of 80 rear springs.

Roger I have stock 80 rear springs from my lx450 suspension. I can bring them to GSMTR?

Cheers

Roger I have stock 80 rear springs from my lx450 suspension. I can bring them to GSMTR?

Cheers

That would be great. I am putting together the parts I need for the redo on my 40. Plan to link and coil it.

thinking of selling or possibly trading my 93 fzj. truck's not perfect but isn't a complete mess either. it has been my daily for the last year and motor and trans. seem sound. p.o. was pretty bad with maint. so i've done quite a bit since i got it like front and rear axle service, repaired leaking power steering, new muffler and fluid changes. still needs front wheel bearings, valve cover gasket, belts and windshield. odo quit so i think it's at probably 210-215,000 miles. interior is fairly clean, cloth seats, no leaks, etc. i do still have the bumper corners and fender flares but they were removed. i don't think it would take much to make it a more presentable driver or lift it and don't worry about beating on it. would like to sell it local $2750 obo or trade for a honda accord, toyota camry, gas saver types. please pm me with any questions. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom