Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
FJ60Cam,

PM inbound on the lanterns.

Anyone local looking for a trail rig? I have a couple and more coming. 406-788-5998 is cell. Call or text.
image-2855965088.jpg image-684282944.jpg
4runner sold

image-2855965088.jpg

image-684282944.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a new 2wd truck off the lot and it has some new AT tires on it. Around 1,000 miles on the truck at this point.

New pull-off tires for sale (4) Bridgestone Druvis M700 in size 265 / 70R / 17E AT tires..."E" Rated.. $625.
These tires list for about $230 on TireRack before shipping cost.

I want to go with some street all season tires and will sell the above...thats my bottom line price. Nothing wrong with the tires... I'll post a link to the tire rack price and if you want pics or further info..pm me or email me.

Maybe this post wiill make through the mud board migration.

THanks, Elbert

link to tire rack
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...idewall=Blackwall&partnum=67QR7M700&tab=Sizes

new forum looks to be up and running...though I've noticed some of the pictures seem not to be populating.

new forum looks to be up and running...though I've noticed some of the pictures seem not to be populating.

Yeah, I played with it some on the test site, but I am going to have to reteach myself how to navigate it. There are a handful of things I am not wild about, but I will figure it out.

Since this is the sale thread, anybody got a 91-92 battery box they need to part with? Mine is trashed and I need replace it.

I took a Diehard Platinum out of my 100 and replaced it with a Group 31 battery. If anyone needs a good battery it is sitting in my garage. come get it and buy me a beer before Monday!
seven o six eight 5 tree 06 tree four

Gone

Last edited:
I've got a bikini top that fits a 40 you can have, it's brand new. I sold my 45, and had plans to do a bikini top for it. PM me if you want it man!

Cheers, joel

WANT TO BUY:

Cheap 22RE 4WD (preferrably) truck or 4Runner. Looking to spend LESS than $1500. Let me know if you guys see anything around.

Would consider other Toyota's in that same price range.

Need a DD/beater for when I sell this TUNDRA. :hillbilly:

Looking for a set of 33x12.5R15 tires for the new farm truck. Would like to have decent tread (50+%), MT preferably.

For Sale...Soon, Pics to follow as truck is at friends.

EDIT PART II : $525... 5 tires on 5 wheels, one of which has never been run (tire or wheel) These are the new style BFG MT... I could meet someone at the halfway point between Nashville/Cullman. Pics to follow as soon as I can get some from my friend. I should have the truck back home in 2 weeks or so.

I'm changing tires/wheels after doing some mods. 5 BFG Km2 MT tires on rock crawler black steel wheels. 33*12.50*15, wheels are 15*8. One tire and matching wheel have never been on the ground (spare). Mud tires have some chipping from rocks, but minor and all 4 have plenty of tread, with the 5th being brand new. No flats ever or punctures. I'll follow up soon with a price and will get some pictures ASAP.

Edit: I'll post up some pics as soon as I can but the truck is at friends house in south AL...

I've forgotten the model # of these wheels..although it may be in one the other threads or my engine swap thread. These specific wheels are black steel pro comp rock crawler with 3.5 BS. I ordered them that way from 4wheel parts. I have swapped out to the 4runner calipers on my front axle and these wheels require either a spacer to work or you will have to grind on the caliper a little bit or the back of the wheel. I ran wheel spacers...all 4 corners on my truck just to have the back on the same track with the front, but the front were required...maybe a 1/4 inch or so or less. What I can tell you is that on the front axle with my truck and the calipers it has...the front wheels sit down square but the wheels do rub the caliper when you tighten the lug nuts up on the front.... I never worked on a solution beyond getting wheel spacers. In this case its the design of the wheel right around the area where it clears the hub.. they bolt on fine on the rear. So some modification would be required to make the wheels work on the front axle on a FJ60...I don't know if the 4 runner caliper is a little bit wider causing this issue or not on my truck. I made a number of changes at one time and did not have time to compare all the impact of the changes. FYI

Not trying to hide anything ....just wanted to make sure there were no mis-understandings and I put out the information that I know. Otherwise the wheels clear everything and I've run this setup off-road for 3years or so, I swapped all of this about the time I did the engine swap as i recall.

Last edited:
For Sale...Soon, Pics to follow as truck is at friends.

I'm changing tires/wheels after doing some mods. 5 BFG KO MT tires on rock crawler black steel wheels. 33*12.50*15, wheels are 15*8. One tire and matching wheel have never been on the ground (spare). Mud tires have some chipping from rocks, but minor and all 4 have plenty of tread, with the 5th being brand new. No flats ever or punctures. I'll follow up soon with a price and will get some pictures ASAP.

Did you wait for me to ask before you posted that. Don't need the wheels, but if they come with the package and the price is right I am definitely interested.

Did you wait for me to ask before you posted that. Don't need the wheels, but if they come with the package and the price is right I am definitely interested.

no...I was writing that and as soon as I said post your msg popped up....never had that happen before.... I'll post up a number soon...

You have first shot at it..then... I'll have a price by the end of the weekend.

I might hit you up for those wheels for Marty if you end up getting them.

I might hit you up for those wheels for Marty if you end up getting them.

I think we can work something out. Lemme see what Elbert prices the set at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom