For Sale Built 350 and TH-400 f/s in New Mexico (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought a friend's Scout at the same time as my 'cruiser, wanting to swap his drivetrain into mine. However, my drivetrain runs like a top and I'm tired of having the Scout taking up room at another friend's land. The engine has less than 1000 miles since a complete build-up including gear-drive timing, new pistons, cam, top quality fasteners, headers (not sure if they will fit in a 'cruiser) Well over $3000.00 in the engine alone. The carb may need to be replaced. The transmission has about 1000 miles as well since a professional rebuild. The transfer case was also rebuilt, but will not work with FJ axles. The rest of the Scout body is a bit rusted and/or damaged, but it has Dana 44's front and rear. The rear third member is damaged. Both the engine and transmission have been sitting for about 4 years and will probably need some TLC (flush fluids, etc.) but I will refund $ if they don't work properly after install. I need $1800.00 for the drivetrain. I can deliver it within 250 miles of Santa Fe, New Mexico for the cost of my gas. If you want the whole Scout (or the drivetrain plus the axles... same thing) I can also deliver it for the cost of my gas plus trailer rental (I will need to get you the title, which we never bothered with since I planned on parting the thing out). I can also hook you up with the guy that built the drivetrain so he can tell you more details. You can contact me via thlmorris@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom