BSLCA BS... ie.. local chat.. (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The room to fit a 6bt depends on how creative you are willing to be. I know a guy that squeezed a 6bt in a Gen 1 Tacoma.

Post some pics or a link when you get a chance I wanna see more of that rig.

Thanks, the guys got some skills, I like everything about the build but the radiator in the bed :hmm:
I'm not a fan of the radiator back there but there really isn't much room up front. His bed is useless with it back there. If he ditched the inter-cooler he might be able to fit the radiator back in front but calling it a tight fit would not do it justice.

Not much of the truck is Toyota at this point. Ha ha...

I'm not a fan of the radiator back there but there really isn't much room up front. His bed is useless with it back there. If he ditched the inter-cooler he might be able to fit the radiator back in front but calling it a tight fit would not do it justice.

Not much of the truck is Toyota at this point. Ha ha...

Agree, I'd ditch the intercooler and put the radiator there. You have more intercooler options than radiator options. Maybe a top mount intercooler could work. Only thing at this point Toyota is the body. Its a very cool build I think he's done a good job with it. I'm more interested in the builds that retain more Toyota and just do the diesel swap :) I'll dig up a picture tomorrow of that 83 model they did the diesel swap on that thing was awesome and it looked factory :)

I'm not prejudice I just prefer Toys ;)
tmp_8881-20160529_224142-1707768089.jpg

Stealth mode, don't move a muscle
tumblr_olgysv0hsF1vnq1cro1_400.gif

NOT!! would`t rec devaluing your 40.

Well I finally got her running last night. Excuse the crappy video, didn't feel like digging my action camera out to get good video.
You can't really tell from the video but boy is she loud without exhaust, sounds like an old tractor!

Sounds good bud, great job :cheers: nothing like that feeling of getting an engine going after a lot of time and effort. Funny I was looking to send you a picture of the vaccum plumbing yesterday and couldn't find the pic but I stumbled on my videos in that folder too. Could swear I just got a new toy or I was that happy to finish the project in time to make SCC

Our club and offroad community lost a good friend and a great guy in Tommy Lambert in North Carolina. He fit right in from the first time we met him and was a friend from there on. He'll be missed may he RIP and be reunited with his wheeling sidekick his cocker spaniel he lost several years ago it weighted heavy on him for long while after she passed away.

IMG_0127.JPG
IMG_6869.JPG
BSLCACrewGSMTR2013.jpg

Hey guys I'm new to the club but I wanted to ask if anyone has wheeled and camped at kisatchie national forest. Thinking about taking the family. Maybe we can get a big group together and go. Let me know if anyone has any info/ tips on trails and camp sights.

Hey guys I'm new to the club but I wanted to ask if anyone has wheeled and camped at kisatchie national forest. Thinking about taking the family. Maybe we can get a big group together and go. Let me know if anyone has any info/ tips on trails and camp sights.

Welcome Bruce, several of our club members have done rides out there and would be willing to make a trip of it. Get with Cody he can bring it up at the meeting and see who's interested then can setup a date and plan on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom