brian from lebanon PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Brian,

I was wondering if you could spare some parts from one of your trucks in the stable. Specifically an old stye windshield frame with all the stuff on....see my post in the events section (Coal Mine Cruiser Classis) and you'll see why I am looking for some parts. I sure am glad I bought that cage from you and UpnOver squared away the welds....may have just saved my ass. Let me know if you can part with one.

Todd

bump....

damn...brian...what..are you on vacation ???

I'll wait and see if Brian can help you, if not, I ave an old style windshield. I live in NE MD, not too terribly far from you.

vacation, there's no rest for the wary.
i missed the office memo about the move to a new server(or whatever) and could'nt find my way back. ???

i'll have to take a trip to the farm, see what the 69 looks like, if it's in good shape AND if the 70 came with one maybe we can work something out.i have a 74 also but i think it's twisted(and too new ;) ).

i need to get out anyway, the 60's sitting out there with a fryed clutch.

*update*
went for a drive. had to check the progress of the elfs on the 60. the little bastarges aint get'n s#!t done. i guess i'll have just have to do it myself :mad:

anyway.

the 69 looks good. :)
and the 70, in fact came with a frame, but sadly no glass, other than that it looks ok. i took a couple digi pics, if you would still need it.
as a side note the 74 has a rather noticable twist to it.

oh yea still in need...I am in Alabama now get back home tomorrow. Shoot me the pics to :

slaterjt@aol.com

I can't wait to get these damn stiches out of my head !!!

Elves are never reliable....but you knew that.

Scott...thanks for thinking of me in my time of need. Where abouts in NE MD are you ? I am in Kennett Square.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom