Bosch injectors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks has any body baught the bosch injectors from ebay. How is the performance?
i am thinking about changing the coil any body knows a better one besides the stock. Thanks

Why not just have your injectors serviced? Runs about $100 around here for a clean & cAlibrate

there are 4 holes on bosch injectors and there are only 1 or 2 holes on the stock injectors can you see that so the 4 holes will spray better I think

So you don't think the ox sensor will control how much fuel is allowed? Wonder if it would help during WOT when it goes to 100% on fuel pump?

So you don't think the ox sensor will control how much fuel is allowed? Wonder if it would help during WOT when it goes to 100% on fuel pump?
I don't know his reasoning but maybe better atomization?

Recently paid $159 at RC Engineering for injector servicing. They had my injectors only one day. They came back to me with new connectors and all new Orings and upper seals. I don't think there is much to be gained by going to a 4 hole injector on an otherwise stock engine.

Measurable performance improvement with Bosch injectors? Seems impossible. Using OEM parts? Generally a good idea on critical parts such as this. Enviro/Karma factor: supporting a small business v. throwing stuff (original injectors) in the landfill = have yours serviced.

That's my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom