Blue Sea agc fuse panel... anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

asutherland

VA7 HDT
Threads
Website
www.forgottenbc.ca
Brand new, brought up from the USA... ordered the wrong damn one. Anyone need one?

BLUE SEA SYSTEMS AGC Fuse Block Systems | West Marine

Located in Kamloops.

SOLD!!

1.jpg

Last edited:
I installed two of these - one up front near the driver and one in the rear cargo - Blue Sea #5025. Was it this one you meant to order?

5025.jpg

Yeah it was Glenn. Now it's looking like I won't even have a good place to mount it. I may get a small oem fuse/relay box out of an old corolla or something instead.

The simplest place I found to mount is underneath the drivers seat on the right vertical support. . Easy to see and check fuses.- the ground there is good.
Take out the seat to install -It is easy to install - run wires under the carpet with corrugated plastic loom through to the transmission hump- for those rare water crossings you can pull the fuse at the battery if there is an risk of water coming in the foot well. I can take a picture if you want.

That space is taken up by my Streamlight flashlight holder/charger. Plus a lot of the things I'm powering with the fuse box are located in the engine bay... the control wire for the magnetic clutch on the York, the LED lights on the rack and under the truck, the DRL circuit... etc.

I found these guys online, going to try and find one locally.. they'll be perfect once re-wired. :clap:

97-99 Avalon.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom