Black Hills Cruiser Classic 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Registration is open for the 2015 Black Hills Cruiser Classic.:clap:The 18th Annual Black Hills Cruiser Classic is scheduled for July 22 - 25, 2015 in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota!

For complete event information or to register please visit www.dakotacruisers.com.

Let us know you are coming or ask any questions by replying to this thread!!

So, I live in Spearfish. I won't want to camp or stay or much of the extras really, I am just looking to go on the trail rides and such in my 100. Is it still $150 to attend? I already have my trail pass and everything ready to go.

So, I live in Spearfish. I won't want to camp or stay or much of the extras really, I am just looking to go on the trail rides and such in my 100. Is it still $150 to attend? I already have my trail pass and everything ready to go.

The fee covers insurance, T-shirt, dinner on the last night and camping cost, not sure if you can get a reduced rate if you skip the camping/dinner.

Half of the fun is meeting everyone and seeing who you want to wheel with the next day. Most of the groups leave by 8am from wild bills and you sign up for trails around 7am so it's more convenient to stay at the camp ground

Have you thought about joining the DTC's? We meet every month and have club runs, send me a pm and I can get you added to the email list if you would like to join or are interested.

I'll shoot you a pm. And I would imagine staying there would be fun, but it wouldn't make too much sense minetarily if I'm in Spear and stayed ~20min from my home. If it's the same price, obviously I would just stay and enjoy it all, but I'd rather save a bit and just sleep in my lovely pillow top lol.

The $150 registration fee does not cover camping. The camping fee is an additional $40.

PM if you have questions.

REMINDER: Registration fees increase on July 1st.

Pre-register before July 1 to save!!

2015 BHCC Pictures!!!

IMAG3248_zpspfiwbohk.jpg

IMAG3298_zpsunvsqbq1.jpg

IMAG3296_zps398dj3ze.jpg

IMAG3294_zpsjnfwh0fe.jpg

IMAG3290_zpslopajl84.jpg

IMAG3289_zpsshgelope.jpg

IMAG3281_zpsxf0svbxw.jpg

IMAG3283_zpsc99tkd7m.jpg

IMAG3274_zps7wzlmeza.jpg

IMAG3269_zpseygoralf.jpg

IMAG3267_zpshzhcunfx.jpg

IMAG3268_zpsuw6wmqv2.jpg

IMAG3271_zpsholmhtgp.jpg

IMAG3263_zpsr6n2wd1x.jpg

IMAG3260_zpstuwtfwq2.jpg

IMAG3253_zpsd3ujcxse.jpg

IMAG3255_zpsmqtmbo6g.jpg

IMAG3251_zpsxdgaahk6.jpg

IMAG3256_zpsnhpxa2l1.jpg

Airing Down
IMAG3249_zpsayp30srs.jpg

The Dakota Territory Cruisers would like to say THANK YOU to all of our sponsors for the Black Hills Cruiser Classic.

cool%20cruisers_zpsbvhosy6l.png

slee_zpsmymiikih.jpg

BIO-logo_zpscsqp1fcs.png

600x240_zpsdpb26sgs.jpg

all-pro-off-road-logo-z_zpsn9sbdcyl.jpg

Cruiser%20Parts.net_zpsl8wkxy9b.png

C4 Fabrication

Cruiser-Outfitters-300x300-Logo_zps9073plno.jpg

Currie_zpsc1oqepkf.jpg

Ruff%20stuff_zpsgtzqszlv.gif

Trail%20Gear_zpspl7aknhj.jpg

acc_logo_zpska6wmhfo.png

trd_zps7swxrxc0.jpg

And THANK YOU to the all the others who donated and attended!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom