Binksfab on the BEAST (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Binks fabulous :rolleyes:

I heard the driveline noise was resolved thanks to some sage advise ;) and now ready for more road time :steer:

Looking very clean, when is the maiden voyage?
Took my front driveshaft to Phoenix Rack and Axle yesterday. Waiting for them to install a DC. After that goes in, additional shakedown runs will follow. Hellloooooo cooler weather!!!

I could the wrong, I thought whoever did those weld is a welder :)
I think Murf was giving me credit. I didn't do any of the welds. All were done by Binksfab... And done very well at that...

I take it back then.,,

I really like this bumper and the way the winch mounts. It's much nicer looking without a winch than most bumpers are with their winch cavities exposed. Wish Binksfab would improve their website, there's no data about this bumper.

I really like this bumper and the way the winch mounts. It's much nicer looking without a winch than most bumpers are with their winch cavities exposed. Wish Binksfab would improve their website, there's no data about this bumper.
Yeah both Binksfab and 4x4Labs are equally bad at marketing their front bumpers. They make you work for it if you want one :deadhorse:

I suggest you give Bink a call and he can get you setup if you want one. He was nice to work with on the phone.

Also there is a lot more info on Binksfab's Facebook page if you have not looked there already...

Are there artists that are welders?

Besides Jesse, not many.
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom