Big Thumbs up for Fox Toyota Parts Dept/Dave Raper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I won a $200 gift certificate from Fox Toyota at GSMTR, thank you to STLCA for that awesome raffle. I'm from Florida, so I wasn't sure exactly how useful this would be to me, but Rance Sharp told me to contact Dave Raper there in the parts dept. I finally got around to calling him last week and he was super helpful. He told me to mail him the certificate and a list of parts I would like and he'd take care of it. So I put together a long list of parts and mailed it off last week. Dave called me this morning, he had gotten my letter and he had already done the work to check my VIN and part compatibility and had a couple questions about some of my parts. He has a 1985 Mini Truck so he's obviously a kindred spirit. Anyway, he gave me a nice discount and should have my parts sent out in the next couple days. Just great service all around, he's never met me and I've never used them before, but I certainly will. You local guys maybe already know it, but I just wanted to let people on here know that if you need parts, you've got a great contact right there. So thanks Dave, thanks Fox Toyota, and of course thanks STLCA for a great event.

That is good to hear. I've talked to Dave before also and super nice. Big thanks goes out to Rance for getting the gift certificates for our sister club STLCA. Sorry I didn't get a chance to cook the hamburgers this year at GSMTR. Trying to stay up with Rance will make for a long day. Can't wait till next year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom