Builds Big Red Toy (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hit up In-n-Out for me. Best fast food burger ever!

As promised.

1438473327096.jpg

This one a friend sent me
1438473340287.jpg

First place I hit when getting back to Austin after traveling for work. Whataburger! Can't beat it.

THIS^^ As soon as I hit a Texas state line... WHATABURGER is on my PRIORITY LIST. Seems like I can't pass one without stopping, even if I've already eaten. HA!

J

You picked the worst week to get parts in. It's so fxxxing hot here. Although I'm wanting to see how the AFC springs does in Big Red.

i'm sweating in San Diego. I should be in tonight. If it's too hot I'll spend the weekend paddle boarding at the lake :)

I think it was 74F for a high here today... Currently 66F with a low tonight of 48F AH... WYOMING!!!!

J
Wyoming is on my bucket list.

I think it was 74F for a high here today... Currently 66F with a low tonight of 48F AH... WYOMING!!!!

J
I guess we suffer now and then you suffer in the winter. Only been to south Wyoming when I was a kid. Loved it.

1439019364064.jpg

ARB lockers en route. I must say I'm surprised by the size of the compressor, smaller than I thought it would be. Thinking it might for inside the vehicle in the rear quarter panel area.
Bought the chomoly axles off Reevesci for a great price. Thanks J.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom