1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beware of Truckaddons

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by landandsea, Jun 18, 2003.

1. landandsea

landandsea

I'll never buy anything from Truckaddons.(com) again. I ordered Edelbrock shocks from them because they had them in stock at a good price and if I paid extra they would send them the same day and 3 day delivery.

To make a long (2 week) story short, they were not in stock; they didn't notify that they weren't shipped; said they would be shipped from mfg; they weren't and then lied that the mfg had to ship from their east coast location. Still didn't receive them. Called Edelbrock - they don't have an east coast location. Edelbrock took over and got the shocks to me.

Truckaddons.(com) not only has terrible service - they also give you a lot of BS when you try to get what you ordered.

Beware!!!

BTW, used the (com) to avoid establishing a link.

Ed

2. cruiserdan

cruiserdan SupportingVendor Emeritus Supporting Vendor Moderator

Surrounded by Cruisers from all over the world
    Glad it wasn't me that did it :ugh:

3. landandsea

landandsea

Even if the devil took temporary control of your soul, CDan, you would not be capable of that level of deceipt.

Just another lesson learned. One would think that at my age, I would have learned them all by now...

Cheers,
    Ed