Best and brightest spotlight on the market ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

Chasing your input on what the best and brightest spotlights are on the market to date.

Chasing something with good distance and spread to be mounted in the centre on my Bullbar.

Cheers in advance.
Clint

Round lights bud. Got a 20" 10w full flood led bar on the top of my Bullbar at the moment.

Budget?

I have been looking for good driving lights. I just bought these: HID Off Road Lamps by PUTCO

There are no reviews but they make decent LED products, the price was right (I found them under $200 each - way below your budget @FLX80T ), I'll post what I think when they're installed.

Has anyone used Putco offroad lamps before?

There's the ARB lights that come in at 700

6a59ca4fcc38727a806d253afdb221d6.jpg

Both circuit boards destroyed from being water logged. Bought them second hand for close to $1000 and only lasted a year. I Think I'm to scared to buy another set (yes the light output was impressive)

Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000. $990 Aud.

Really want to see them in action. Do u own a set locked79 ??

Do u own a set locked79 ??
No, I don't own a set. YET......... I have however seen them in action and I was impressed.

I'm not a fan of the 6000k colour output of the hid spotlights and LED bars. Everthing looks too "fake" to me. I currently run 4300k bulbs which is better for me but after seeing the nemesis in action, I'm sold.

Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000. $990 Aud.

I've seen plenty videos and pics .. looks impressive, but always wonder the real load of those lights on your alternator / electrical system .. to keep that kind of output on halogen ..

I like the idea of going back to a natural color. white always seems impressive, but it's getting old and I think the natural color is probably better on the eyes.

will report on the Putco's when I have them. They're cheap and 35W, draw less which I like.

J

Tried one last time to see if I can get the arbs fixed. No can do Cause I don't have the original purchase receipt as I bought them second hand so they must be stolen. That's bull**** don't ever buy second hand arbs off anyone. Unless it comes with purchase receipt they won't repair them or touch them otherwise. You've all now been warned, anyone want some sweet arb intensity paper weights ??

Locked79 I just put some 9000 frylyts on lay by hope there as good as they say they are. Will comment in the next month or so what they go like.

Thanks for your input guys.

These guys have some really nice spotlights. I don't know if they'd be bright enough for what you're going for, but they're pretty inexpensive, and they're waterproof.

got a led bar already bud which is perfect for close range light. After something with real punch to go a long distance down the road.

Till will tell what there really like when I pay them off and get them fitted up.

I tried the Putco lights and couldn't get past the blue-only lens. Ordered a pair of KC Hiliter 850 HID (35W). $300 a pair, 35W which I prefer, and 23 year warranty : ) The pencil beam is too narrow a beam for my driving so I went with 851 driving pattern. They do the job well, not overwhelming, but I think a combination of 2 850 and 2 851 would be perfect, and still cheaper (even draw less) than the above options, though the new Lightforces look amazing. Would like to hear reviews..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom