1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beowulf

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by drenwick, Aug 26, 2003.

1. drenwick

drenwick

Hey Beowulf - what are George's LED's???

2. Beowulf

Beowulf

http://www.geocities.com/george_tlc/led.html

I have two domes and four door LEDs. A friend has the map light and I *love* it. (That reminds me.... I need to order the map light!)

They're worth twice the price he charges plus he is a nice guy and an asset to the 80 cruiser community.

No affiliation, yada, yada.

-B-

3. Big_Moose

Big_Moose

I agree with Mr. B :D, about the LED lights for the 80's. I have the maplight & 2 dome lights, and the doors. The lights are great, super bright, minimal heat generated, and don't run down the batteries when the door is left open for long periods of time. Good installation instructions on Georges website, and a very simple installation (screwdriver & pliers :banana:).

One of the best bang for the buck mods!

Joe

4. erics_bruisers

erics_bruisers

I also have them -- a breeze to put in, and more a "feel good" than flushing my coolant... :)

5. bkgiii

bkgiii SILVER Star

Agree with all of the above.....I've got the map and two domes......LOVE 'EM! Highly recommended!~

(psst...hey B...since you're oredering the map, why don't you go ahead and get George to comp you a couple of door modules for me.. :)

6. wob

wob

The map light rocks. I don't notice a huge difference with the domes, other than the light being whitish-blue vs. the old yellow.

7. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

Speaking of lites , I can't be sure but does Erics .gif have high beams on ?

Tyler

:eek: :eek:*hoping they get extra hot and melt they're protective shroud..* :eek: :eek: