Beasley "Not-so" bash! 9/11-12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ummm yea! I have to get home and prep my junk, currently in Birmingham, have to run back to West Palm, then up to Orlando to pick up the pop up.

A

Ummm yea! I have to get home and prep my junk, currently in Birmingham, have to run back to West Palm, then up to Orlando to pick up the pop up.

A

geez, you need an honorary membership for all that. Not sure who's going just yet, but I'd bet about 10 rigs or so.

geez, you need an honorary membership for all that. Not sure who's going just yet, but I'd bet about 10 rigs or so.

Well I hope it to be fun, I missed the SE Takeover taking place this weekend in TN, and figured a getaway sure would be nice. Smaller groups are also preffered, not a hardcore kinda guy so we'll see how it goes. I've run Beasley before and I'm praying it stays dry otherwise things will get interesting.

A

Even when its dry it can get interesting!!!
Fall 07 Beasley Bash over Da  Mt. 040.jpg
Fall 07 Beasley Bash over Da  Mt. 045.jpg
POP-A -BIRF.jpg

I'm going to have to agree with you there, that is an interesting creature on your hood!

A

I should be there, not sure about camping as the quarters will be tight and I live down the road. May free a spot for someone else.

My dad and I should be there Saturday morning around 8:30 or 9am. So if anyone wants to ride up 93B on Saturday morning we might as well try and break early if we can.

My dad and I should be there Saturday morning around 8:30 or 9am. So if anyone wants to ride up 93B on Saturday morning we might as well try and break early if we can.

Are you parking the tow rigs and trailers in the parking/sign in area off FS-93? If so, I will meet you there.

Sid

Sweeping the bugs out of the pop up, packing and will be headed out in a few days.

A

On a side not, while I would love to hang out with you awesome guys if I cannot get a good spot to set up the pop up or get tossed out by the Rangers, can anyone recommend a good local campground.

Thanks

A

On a side not, while I would love to hang out with you awesome guys if I cannot get a good spot to set up the pop up or get tossed out by the Rangers, can anyone recommend a good local campground.

Thanks

A

why would you get tossed? we've camped there the last 3 years. One guy drove is 24 ft RV to the camp ground two years ago and the Trail Teams brought a whole parade of trailers and vehicles, no problem.

Are you parking the tow rigs and trailers in the parking/sign in area off FS-93? If so, I will meet you there.

Sid

Yes, we will park there and probably go to the camp ground and set up the tent.

I have one question and I know add 15 minutes

I am sure this is being discussed at the meeting tonight. Where and what time are we meeting on Sat?

I couldn't make it to the meeting, still in FL (HA). Yea where are we meeting and what time?

A

Alright, here's the latest from tonight's meeting. It sounds like there are about 6-10 rigs from our group going up Saturday morning, of those only a few plan to camp Sat night. Probably smallish group (roughly 8) including the Fl guys and the TN guys around the campfire Saturday night but it's always entertaining.

If you haven't already keep checking the first post, I try to keep that up to date with directions and locations.

Last edited:
Who else from FL is coming besides me? Neighbors perhaps?

A

Well, since most things I own are for sale I decided to put the pop up on ebay... packed a bit lighter and am ready to go.

A

2 rigs from NW FL Land Cruiser Club are coming! We'll see ya there Friday night. I've been to the Toyota Mountain Challenge the GA Cruiser put on (long time ago) and you guys were so much nicer than the South east cruiser guys:p. Hope you don't mind us tagging along!

2 rigs from NW FL Land Cruiser Club are coming! We'll see ya there Friday night. I've been to the Toyota Mountain Challenge the GA Cruiser put on (long time ago) and you guys were so much nicer than the South east cruiser guys:p. Hope you don't mind us tagging along!

thx... the more the merrier

Oh, while I'm thinking about it. I believe the county the ORV park is in is a dry county so make sure you stock up on :beer: before you get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom