Beach 'N' Toys Monthly Meeting - First Tuesday of each month, see thread above for location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

leucadiacruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
First TUESDAY of each month ....4/2022

Baps in Escondido
2680 S. Escondido Blvd.
Escondido CA, 92029

We typically start gathering around 5-5:30PM for drinks and food. We start the meeting around 6:30PM.

While we are a TLCA chapter all Toyota 4X4's are welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all, unfortunately I won't be able to make Tuesday's meeting. I've got some minor surgery on Monday so I'll be out of action for a few days.

Looking forward to our next outing!

-Milo

I've confirmed we're in the 'Owner's Box' for Tuesday night. Don't forget to tell them you're with Beach N Toys when you order. See you then.

I also had surgery (yesterday) and won't make it tonite. You know
you are old when you need cataract surgery & it made a whole wolrld
of difference... Will see you all next month I hope. kay byrne

i have a cold and didnt want to risk getting any of you sick. see you all at the next one.

See you all Tuesday, May 5. Details on next weekend's Shoot n Scoot and possible summertime Sierra run. What else?

Beach N Toys Monthly Meeting - TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT May 5 - See you at Mike's BBQ in the Owner's Box. If you're new to the area or are in North County and looking for some like minded folks to wheel with come on by for some good food and tire kicking.

I plan to be there, and interested in a sierra trip if I can pencil it into the schedule.

I been waiting here since 730am like post says....

Ohhhhh PM!

Last edited:
Just joking , kinda, because I got off work early and didn't want to go home and back, so I've been running errands in town for awhile

Thank you all for voting me in!

I will be there!

Hope to see you all Tuesday. We're in for a treat as Sam is going to bring his years of experience in wilderness survival education to us and present on Outdoor Essentials. The big idea is what to have with you in an emergency to keep you alive long enough to get to safety or wait for help to arrive. I'd also like to hear ideas and bring to a vote on a club first aid/medic kit as discussed at the last meeting. I just took a CPR class and a portable defibrillator might come in handy if @Phulcrum continues to bring his Mojoe Griddle on runs. :clap: Thanks to Sam for presenting and all are welcome! See you at Mike's BBQ on Tuesday, October 6.

First Tuesday of the month

Mike's BBQ
1356 W. Valley Pkwy
Escondido, CA

Order at the counter starting at 6:30PM. Please make sure to tell them at the counter you are with Beach N Toys. Part of our deal for use of the room is adding 10% to the tab as a group use fee. Private tables are setup for us in the Owner's Box where we eat together and then start our meeting at around 7:30 and end promptly at 8:30.

Although we are predominantly a Land Cruiser organization, we are open to all Toyota makes as long as they are 4-wheel drive.

Welcome and see you there!

Hello all.
I won't be able to make the Oct. meeting. I am back east for extended vacation/family wedding/family reunion.

Also, sorry i didn't make last month's meeting...I was on the Rubicon trail-still stock. Don't ask me to do it again. Bad news is the FJ is in the shop: damage THE LAST MILE. The good news is I'm finally getting after-market bumpers installed!

Anne

Hello all.
I won't be able to make the Oct. meeting. I am back east for extended vacation/family wedding/family reunion.

Also, sorry i didn't make last month's meeting...I was on the Rubicon trail-still stock. Don't ask me to do it again. Bad news is the FJ is in the shop: damage THE LAST MILE. The good news is I'm finally getting after-market bumpers installed!

Anne

@Anne in San Diego Hope to see some pix of Rubicon and that new bumper, too!

I am there!

I won't be making the October meeting, but please post up any revelations of future trips.

Hello all.

Anne
Ann, If you come through Missouri in your travels please stop by and say hello. I'm in the Waynesville / St Robert area (Fort Leonard Wood) and would treat you to some great BBQ--Missouri Style. That goes for any of you, should you make it out this way.

Glad to hear you got to take the FJ Cruiser on the Rubicon Trail--someday I will do that!

S/F, Spark..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom