BBRC Meeting Info (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bay to Blue Ridge Cruisers Meeting Schedule

Meetings are the second Wed of the month at 7 p.m. Guests are always welcome. We alternate between a Northern & Southern location. In January, March, May, July, September & November we meet at:

Angela's Italian
At Oldmud Tavern
Interstate 95 Exit 118 Thornburg, VA
(540) 582-5250​

In February, April, June, August & October we meet at:

Marios Italian Restaurant
3337 Kings Charter Dr
Ashland, VA 23005
(804) 550-0819​

The December meeting is usually the holiday party :cheers:, location TBD.

Last edited:
Dang wish I could get to one of these , Just get home from work way to late

Is this still happening? It’s been years (probably 14-15!) since I owned a cruiser, went to one meeting and a trail ride out in Crozet and then ended up selling my old 60 due to family needs. Just got back into the life with an ‘02 LC.

Yes, we still meet up when we can. The northern meeting has been moved to Bowling Green. There are not many of us around but we still do stuff. We should have a meeting this week, wed. I will try to let you know when and where.

Rob

Not going to meet tonight. I will post up when the next meeting is. Over 1/2 the members can not meet.

Is this club still active? Moving down to RVA soon

Somewhat.... We are still around just hard to meet up. Would love to get it more active.

Rob

Good evening,

Hanging out with Glenn at Windrock at the moment. He introduced me to your group. I live in Richmond area would love love to meet up with everyone.

David Higgins
David,

Love to have you. Check out some of the other threads here in the club house. Currently getting the club back active but we do have a few things already in the works. We meet second Wednesday of the month over on Horspen Rd at the Mexico. Look forward to meeting you

- Alan aka Land Shark

Good evening,

Hanging out with Glenn at Windrock at the moment. He introduced me to your group. I live in Richmond area would love love to meet up with everyone.

David Higgins

Hey David, been seeing your fun on FB land. Come on out to a meet. Looked like Windrock was a blast.

-Clifton

David,

Love to have you. Check out some of the other threads here in the club house. Currently getting the club back active but we do have a few things already in the works. We meet second Wednesday of the month over on Horspen Rd at the Mexico. Look forward to meeting you

- Alan aka Land Shark
I look forward to meeting everyone. Thank you

We have some members with a conflict for the next meeting on 3/13. Would people prefer moving back one day to Tuesday the 12th (they have unlimited tacos on Tuesdays) or pushing back another week to Wednesday 3/20?

Also in general how do people feel about changing to a Tuesday meeting in general? No food or drink deals on Wednesdays

We have some members with a conflict for the next meeting on 3/13. Would people prefer moving back one day to Tuesday the 12th (they have unlimited tacos on Tuesdays) or pushing back another week to Wednesday 3/20?

Also in general how do people feel about changing to a Tuesday meeting in general? No food or drink deals on Wednesdays
Either works for me.

For this month I vote to move to Tue 12 March.

Going forward if the collective feels Tuesday are a better day them let's move it. I can am good for either Tue or Wed. going forward

I prefer the 12th as well and I personally would vote to change the meeting to Tuesday for the tacos moving forward. Hopefully we can get a few more people to chime in as far as conflicts go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom