BBRC For Sale / Wanted Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale: $550
Mini truck ifs rear axle with 4 link brackets, installed in it are:
New yukon 5:29 ring and pinion
New yukon spool
All new axle seals
Chromoly axle shafts
New wheel cylinders and shoes.

possible delivery to CMCC

Have some items I don't want to ship can deliver to coal mine. Here's a short list:
3 disc brake steel OEM wheels used of course good shape need cleaning and repainting $100 for the three
1972 windshield frame with complete wiper setup pretty much rust free $175
1978 FJ55 hood slight bend in it $50
Gozzard full width drop down FJ40 tailgate no hinges or hardware new in box $175
2F air cleaner $40
Used FJ40 hoods one pretty nice $175 one decent $150
FJ40 fenders one each side not bad not pristine these are getting hard to find $150 each
FJ40 aprons $30 each
Pair of very nice doors from a 74 FJ40, little or no rust at the bottoms, glass is good, vent windows good, drier crank mechanism stripped, passenger OK. Yes they have the palstic plugs in the holes and both have the hard to find rectangular criss cross covers freat candidates for half doors $350 the pair.
FJ40 front bumpers none pristine but all pretty decent one chrome(!!!) $45, others painted $50 each
Tubular spare tire carrier from a 77, glass beaded professionally paibnted black new studs complete with latch $125
Tubular spare tire carrier from a76 complete with latch good shape $75
Flat style spare tire carrier from a 74 FJ40 some rust but not bad at all $75
Brand new poly gas tank for an FJ40 complete with fittings, float gasket, and paperwork $100 (CCOT price $196)
FJ40 radiator brand new never used $125
1964 FJ40 radiator and rad support with shroud great shape $175
FJ80 doors have a set of four $25 each or all four for $80 green in color some rust on bottoms not bad
Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Thanks, Gary

I have a customer possibly looking to switch out his 78 4:10 3rds for 3:73's. Let me know if anyone has a good set.

I have a customer possibly looking to switch out his 78 4:10 3rds for 3:73's. Let me know if anyone has a good set.
I just so happen to have a pair of 3:73's from an FJ60, though the rear is missing the spider gears since it had an aussie locker installed previously.
I'd swap straight up, with you keeping the side gears (I think they are all the same) from the rear end.
These are out and ready... you can have 'em and get me the 4.11's after the swap.

I just so happen to have a pair of 3:73's from an FJ60, though the rear is missing the spider gears since it had an aussie locker installed previously.
I'd swap straight up, with you keeping the side gears (I think they are all the same) from the rear end.
These are out and ready... you can have 'em and get me the 4.11's after the swap.
Thanks Stump. Let me check with my customer and I will get back with you.

I'm looking for a good running 2F. The vintage doesn't really make much of a difference as long as it doesn't leak and of course, runs.

33 mickeys 1.jpg
33 mickeys 2.jpg
33 mickeys 3.jpg
33 x 12.50 x 15 Mickey Thompson MTZ's 90% tread. They are currently mounted on 15 x 12 Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels. I will separate if needed. Located in Richmond, VA. I am heading to Rausch Creek the end of the month.

Tires $700 obo
Wheels $400 obo
combo $1000

I also have a set. They are complete and installed in an 87 fj60. Have about 200k on them and seem to be ok....

I'm looking for some IFS wheel hubs for cheap or free. The part that holds the wheel bearings NOT the locking hubs. PM me if ya got something.

Brian

If anyone needs any spare tires I have a few at work. three (3) 35 x 12.50x 17 Kelly all terrains 1/4-3/8" tread even wear. I am leaving for KOH. If interested please call my shop. 804.288.9341 and talk with Chip. I am think $30 each

I also have one 35 x 12.50 x 18 Cooper M/t 99% tread. Has plug in edge of tread. Make offer. Holds air fine.

I am looking for some new all terrains...preferably 33x12.5x15. if anyone has any tires near that range please let me know.

If anyone needs any spare tires I have a few at work. three (3) 35 x 12.50x 17 Kelly all terrains 1/4-3/8" tread even wear. I am leaving for KOH. If interested please call my shop. 804.288.9341 and talk with Chip. I am think $30 each

I also have one 35 x 12.50 x 18 Cooper M/t 99% tread. Has plug in edge of tread. Make offer. Holds air fine.

you dont have any 33s lying around your shop?

image.jpg
image.jpeg
Roof rack for 80 series -

Selling a roof rack that was on an 80 series. The vehicle went on its side, so the rack is slightly squashed. Need to bend the mounts back into place.

Kargo Master brand - 4' X 5 1/2'

GONE

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in trading some 37s on 6 lug wheels for some 33s on 6 lug wheels, let me know. I have 33x12.5-15 Firestone Destination MTs. Great condition with only a few thousand miles on them. No plug or issues. Only taken offroad once or twice. Im in Gaithersburg, MD.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have a set of 5 Fj cruiser wheels with tires. $150 for the set. Sold sold sold

Last edited:
Ironman Toyo13B springs for sale $100 + shipping. These can work on either an 80 or a 100.

Springs.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom