BBCNN Club Meeting Thursday May 12th 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
BBCNN club meeting:
Meeting Five 2016 Reno

Date: Thurs. May 12, 2016

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Place: Round Table Pizza, 185 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno

Agenda

1. Club run
2. Land Use issues.
3. Accounting report.
4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.
5. Tech discussions:wrench:

New and Continued Business:

1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
2. Club shirts are for sale. Let us know size and quantity and we plan on making a run of shirts/sweatshirts. Shirts may be ready at this meeting.
3. If anyone needs help with a repair let us know.
This is an open invitation.

2. Club shirts are for sale. Let us know size and quantity and we plan on making a run of shirts/sweatshirts. Shirts may be ready at this meeting. [/QUOTE said:
The apparel is ready for pickup. I will have them at the next meeting. April 12th. Extra t-shirts were added to meet the minimum order, so if you forgot to reply to my thread you're probably in luck. As noted the club had motioned to use the previous order pricing and no distribution of apparel without payment.

Mike

There is a small chance I will stop by briefly to get my apparel. I leave the 13th for an epic week in Utah doing the hole in the rock trail among other things. If I do make it I will be showing up in the turbo diesel 60 :steer: and it just got a 4:1 tcase twin stick madness.
I'm sure it wont be hard to convince my dad to drop by the meeting.
AND I really want to rep our club gear in front of the group I will be with:banana:

Yeah the shirts are in. Justin hope you guys can stop in. Have a good time in Utah if we don't see you.:)

Remember no $$ no shirts-Hope to see you all with your ideas for a killer run/camp out?:pig:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom