BBCNN Club meeting March 10th 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
BBCNN club meeting:
Meeting three 2016 Reno

Date: Thurs. March 10, 2016

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Place: Round Table Pizza, 185 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno

Agenda

1. Club run
2. Land Use issues.
3. Accounting report.
4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.
5. Tech discussions:wrench:

New and Continued Business:

1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
2. Club shirts are for sale. Let us know size and quantity and we plan on making a run of shirts/sweatshirts
3. If anyone needs help with a repair let us know.
This is an open invitation.

Yes we know Greg :hillbilly::flipoff2: If you want to car pool let me know-BeBe might like the rest.
Oh no, BeBe is running just fine now other than the high idle but other than that she is running like a top. It is me and or other obligations that get in the way. Like getting the damn business' taxes done before my FIL freaks out (he is our CPA). Every year is the same garbage about going back and forth on what he will let us write-off and what we want to write-off. But that is the give and take of being a small business owner.

I will be there thursday, anything i need to bring as this will be my first meeting... Club dues?

I will be there thursday, anything i need to bring as this will be my first meeting... Club dues?

Mike won't be there Thursday so just hang on to your dues til April. Just bring any ideas on where you want to wheel this month and any questions :idea: or plans you might have about your cruiser. We would love to help you spend your money on your cruiser.:grinpimp:

I will be there, maybe a little late. A reminder. I need to rent the centering tool.

Good seeing everyone there...

So what are details again for the Lagomarsino Petroglyphs Run? Also do we care about add-ons? Have a friend that is interested in seeing them but will be in a Non-Cruiser vehicle (think they either own an old jeep or a Nissan Frontier).

Greg all are welcome that can make the trip. Even Jeeps and Nissan. The only thing is to make sure the rig is trailworthy and mechanically sound. Mud to be expected on this run in shaded areas. This next weeks weather should dry up most of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom