BBCN Meetin Five May 14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rusty_tlc

Dain Bramaged Member
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
BBCNN club meeting:
Meeting FIVE 2015 Reno, Sparks

Date: Thurs. May 14 2015

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Place: Round Table Pizza, 185 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno

Agenda

1. Club run
2. Land Use issues.
3. Accounting report.
4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.
5. Further discuss meeting locations

New and Continued Business:

1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
2. Club shirts are for sale.
3. If anyone needs help with a repair let us know.
This is an open invitation.

Hello fellow Crusier heads. Just a note to let you know the new President of your club is providing pizza at this meeting to thank you all for your voting support:rimshot::flipoff2::p. Please come with your schedules so we can plan a well attended club run for all types to Slick Rock. Last year we found a side trail that could be a nice run for the slightly built and stockers. The camping at Antelope Valley Friday night is always fun/eventfull and will probably be the only run this year that we will be able to have a fire. The weekends for this run could be the 16th, 23rd or the 30th. Most folks at last meeting dised the idea of doing this on Memorial day wknd which is the weekend of the 23rd. The sixteenth is pretty close for planning-so the 30th right now is looking good. I will probably be running deer valley by myself on the 16th if anyone is interested in coming or not if we are doing slick rock that wknd.

Look forward to seeing ya'll there and planning some fun.:poof::beer::skull:

Kurt no :crybaby: Iffyness on the Slickrock!. I was hoping you could be trail leader for stockers or the slightly modified on the side trail you went on last trip. I was hoping to make this a run for all and not just those who can handle the main trail. Let me know. PM if you like.
Thanks,
Mark

Ah hah! It is looking like the date for most of us will be the 30th. Still hoping to make this a run for all types of toys and friends of different modifications. The main trail is at least 33"s with one locker and some clearance. The side trail is a question mark since I have not been over this myself:meh:. Maybe Kurt could enlighten us. It is a side shoot off the main slickrock trail and would make a nice loop run back to the highway:idea:. We will run the main trail to the last obstacle and those who want to do it can and then we will run the trail backwards to the start/highway. Makes for a fun wheeling day.:steer::clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom