Basically New 85 FJ60 in Montana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have no affiliation, and this vehicle is for sale, but I thought I should post it here for general interest.. I have never seen an FJ60 like this one and was in awe walking around it when I visited the dealership for my FJC this week!

She has 104k original miles and is bone stock. Not a scratch or hint of rust, the carpet is even in better shape than some of my 2012 FJC's floor! It was really cool to see and I thought I'd pass it on. I doubt I ever see one of these old FJs with less than 200k ever again, let alone 100k!

1985 Toyota Land Crusier Base - Kalispell MT area Toyota dealer serving Kalispell MT – New and Used Toyota dealership Serving Whitefish Columbia Falls Bigfork MT

26K....not what I would call "inexpensive"

Maybe it's just the pic(or my phone), but the master cylinders look like they have blue wiper fluid in them. PS front fender looks a bit off somehow

Its nice but I would not trade for my 86 with 114K on it:grinpimp:

Good thing it has a transmission and an engine!

26K....not what I would call "inexpensive"

Maybe it's just the pic(or my phone), but the master cylinders look like they have blue wiper fluid in them. PS front fender looks a bit off somehow

Its nice but I would not trade for my 86 with 114K on it:grinpimp:

Blue brake fluid does exist... just not DOT legal for no reason.

My guess is the brake fluid is a dirty and the fluorescent lights are making the plastic glow a bit different. But I dunno, maybe it is blue :)

$26,000! Oh my, I will have to keep that in mind if I ever consider selling my 1983 high roof HJ60 with 60K original. For that price they should at least get the stains out of the carpet in the back ;)

The missing/worn paint by the AC button on dash looks correct for 100k.

jt3fj60g9f1128297-24.jpg

That's a damn fine engine bay.
Lots of nice cad plating shine and good bright aluminum.
Sure sign of a well taken care of, non salty road driven rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom