Baja Camera System custom install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here are the some shots from the first show of the Baja Camera System
I ran the off-road course at Overland Expo with camera's only

IMG_8445.jpg

IMG_8449.jpg

IMG_8453.jpg

IMG_8460.jpg

IMG_8404.jpg

This was the very first time I have ever tried to drive without having the use of windows. It went well. I found a few views I still need, to make it easier, but it was fun to do. Best thing is wikid is still in one piece:cheers:
The response to the Baja Camera System and my truck in general was overwhelming and very rewarding.
Thank you Dan and Jessa For helping out with the window coverings and especially to you Jessa for doing some creative writing on the front windshield

After getting my Transmission replaced it was time for a shakedown run.
We were suppose to go out with the wheeling for the wounded crew, but it fell through.
My buddy 8ball and I decided to run the back way to Crown King. I ran the DVR the whole trip, however we are working on how to transfer video to a usable format. But the Camera system had no issues at all. I pushed it pretty hard taking the most difficult lines I could so I could get some good flexi video
Here are a few still images from todays fun
DSCN2550.jpg

8ball always gets the most out of each run . He's sporting his new 35 KM2's and 4.88 gears
DSCN2553.jpg

A few jeeps came up behind us so I took a few shots
DSCN2556.jpg

Since I was pushing it, I tried some really hard lines and had a few situations like this. 8ball would be disappointed if I didn't post this one, This was 1 of 2 strap sessions. The first one was so I didn't roll
DSCN2566.jpg

I found a few rattles I need to find and address but overall it worked flawlessly
thanks
Don

This rig still resides in my driveway.It has been semi retires from trail duties. I bought a new 2013 TT and it has been my new project. Most of the mods were taken off of Wikid, then turned mostly back to stock. it helps me at work currently. Never know, I may go full trail rig on it at some point .
Here is what my new FJ looks like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom