badlands may 16th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bunch of Jeeper guys from my part of the world will be there that weekend also with one Toyota guy. They invited me as well.
Pretty awesome that I'm so cool I get to turn down 2 invites to the same event!

lol must be a different "event". So far one jeep has already broke and may not be there, don't know how that happens when it barely leaves the garage, so we are down to a ZJ, maybe mark, Coli.. I mean Conner, and maybe mark.

This is a "Geoff wants to go wheeling and hasn't been wheeling his ZJ friend in 5years and he threw the invite out to his other group of wheeling friends" event.

This is a "Geoff wants to go wheeling and hasn't been wheeling his ZJ friend in 5years and he threw the invite out to his other group of wheeling friends" event.

Was that trip I towed him home the last time you wheeled with him? Not counting a 4th of July at Ronland, that was the last time I've wheeled with him.

No i badland wheeled with him one other time a year after that (shake down run after i lifted the taco actually). Other than that it was wheeling in ronland and him riding beeotch when i went to tall corn and on some harlan trips.

Fun fact: that trip where you towed him home was the first ever wheeling trip Aimee was on and the second time the taco left the pavement.

Have fun with your Jeep friends

LOL!! I let them know how big of POS's their choice of vehicles are evrey chance i get don't worry. At least they aren't "zombie response team" sticker'd up florescent green painted wrangler jeep guys...

Oh, I don't have a problem with their vehicles. As long as people are having fun and representing wheeling well, they can drive whatever they please.

I was more speaking to their sexual nature. And no I don't have a problem with sodomy.... as many of you know. But their sodomy is cruel and tragic, like in Pulp Fiction..... Pulp Fiction sodomy.... While our sodomy is gentle and playful.... like two woodland creatures frolicking in tall grass....

That's all.

Ahh I get it now! I've been friends withbthem for 15yrs now so I'm throughly caliced. The prolapseing gets annoying though.

I gotta mix it up sometimes you need to switch it up from playful frolicking to the rough stuff and vice versa.....

I'm out. 40 is still in about 3 pieces and no time to put it together. Have fun.

So...did this take place?
How did it go?
Any broken Jeep pics?

Went well, good day of wheeling despite an extreme hangover. I did the usual get my belly hung up on everything and complain about not having a front locker. The xj that came with broke a rear driveshaft, and my friend broke his 14bolt on his zj. He was trying to bounce up a ledge and the pumpkin spun. It was probably a good thing. I put a few more dents in the Tacoma and realized my fan clutch died, so it was a good day! I only took one picture and it was the spun pumpkin on the 14bolt, my phones being dumb and I can't attach the picture.

Yea it was a good day of wheeling with a laid back group!