badlands may 16th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SATE CHANGE TO THE 17TH! Going wheeling with a non toyota driving friend of mine, sending out an open invite to all you guys. It will be a day trip, parking lot around 10 or 11ish.

Last edited:
Work Sat. so depends on what needs to be done on Sun. but going to try.

I should actually be able to make that

Sweet, would be great to have you guys there! The other two trucks going are a grand Cherokee on 37s and it will be a shakedown run for a Cherokee pickup truck thing (MJ) sitting on 37s that was built last winter.

Ben and Ron?

Yes, should make for an entertaining day!

Yes it would. Did Ben build another Mj? I remember seeing his on the road in new Lenox years ago, or has he just never wheeled it yet?

No its the same one, hes been "tuning it". Basically watching it over heat, who would have thought a v8 in a Cherokee would run hot. It sounds like a speed boat and he wonders why he gets pulled over whenever he drives it, ahh to be young again!!

Fxxx sanity

could not have said it better myself!!

Eric (SupraTT) will be there shaking down his leaf to link conversion on his first gen taco

Huh is that so

My in laws just struck. I am out. Looks like I'll be hitting pys without a shakedown run.

Unless I make this, my shakedown run may be the drive out of the polebarn and onto the trailer. Still upin the air on this depends on how s*** around home rolls out that weekend.