B.S. Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The fj cruiser forums have a thread like this and I think it's a great idea to throw out different stuff.
I am going to go down balanced rock road in just a little bit. Spur of the moment thing and if anyone was looking for something to do your more then welcome to come with. We are going to possibly fish for a bit if it is not raining.

Alright
We are leaving in a few and are heading up mt Herman road. Like I said spur of the moment. We are taking the jeep to mess around with it. See you guys round

Decided to stretch the old girls legs out a bit
image.jpg

Peaks in the back
image.jpg

My son said, that view is all he needed to make this trip worth while.
He had to say that we didn't catch any fish.

Very cool. Wish my Jeep had an auto disconnecting sway bar so I wouldn't get dirty :)

Went out by idaho springs to try and get Luke on the cb. No luck, but I found a nice lake in the snow.
image.jpg

Which lake were you at? That's very picturesque. We ran into snow as well, but did manage to complete Spring Creek.

My CB is broken, but I did find a really nice Firestick antenna in the middle of the trail this weekend, maybe I'll put it on my new rear bumper.. If it ever shows up.

Nice. We were trying to do chins lake but that was snowed in at the trail head but we went as far as we could on the lower reservoir called forest reservoir I think. The last 150 yards was snowed in so we hiked up to the reservoir. How is camping going?

I'll write up a report when I have time. We got back home yesterday around 3:00, unfortunately, it's back to the daily grind right now. Had a great time, got some great stories, only got rained on a little bit.

So I set up some trail cams yesterday and did some exploring with the fj and found some different camp spots with the kids yesterday. Took a few pics . Found a big rock to park on. No moose found on this trip
image.jpg

It very, very frustrating the cool stuff the rest of the "oppressed" world gets that we just can't have. This thing is just neat:

http://www.fourwheeler.com/news/1406-is-the-ford-bronco-ii-making-a-comeback/

It's not likely that Ford will offer this in the states, as they seem to have made a business plan of playing it safe and never taking chances with exciting vehicles, just putting out the mundane people carriers they think we need by necessity. (please don't call the Mustang exciting.) It would be fantastic to have more "All for fun, I don't need it, but I want it" type vehicles in the States. Its probably too dangerous for us simple minded Americans, without airbags and traction control, we'll hurt ourselves in it. Funny you can still buy a motorcycle without airbags, seatbelts, and traction control-- and don't even have to wear a helmet... But can't buy a vehicle like this in American because its probably won't pass safety mandates. :meh:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom