For Sale AVOID THIS 200! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How was it other than cosmetic blemishes? It's a very good price.

I wouldn't have been concerned about blemishes. It needed a complete repaint plus some body work. The interior was excessively worn, too.

When I look at a car that hasn't been taken care of on the outside and inside, it also leads to to wonder if it wasn't taken care of mechanically.

I wouldn't have been a buyer at $30K. This was truly a beater.

What a shame that you drove all that way. Same thing happened to me on a 100 last year. Over 600 mile drive each way. Needless to say, I was furious. Good luck finding the right one!

Yes I thought it was shameful, especially for a franchise dealership, to do me that way.

I drove 2 lane roads most of the way, dropped my iPhone in my coke drink and ruined it, and burned lots of gas for the pleasure.

I kept my cool - I wasn't going to stoop to their level and get all angry. I just said "I drove 3 states to get here and find this...I hope that makes you all happy". Got in my car and left.

Never even an apology.

Luckily I DID secure a green 200 that belonged to another forum member and am awaiting it's delivery.

It's funny that they are now in the $34s on this piece of crap...they told me at $36,500 that they had "absolutely no room whatsoever".

Dealers.

They did a really crappy job of repainting the front bumper.

Untitled11.png

Any chance this one spent any time in Colorado?

I came across a REAL DOOSIE about 2.5 years ago while I was looking for an Amazon Green 200. It was completely trashed, and for sale at the time.

Not sure. I've got no particular problem with a beater - I've owned many. But a dealership should shoot straight with you before you embark on a 1100 mile journey on two lane roads.

Something like "hey buddy I know you like the color and all, but you need to know this thing has been to the bush and back."

That would have been nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom