Auxiliary fuse/relay panel (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been looking at these for a few weeks. A buddy almost lost his jeep to some bad wiring.
I have to get the jungle under the hood of mine in order

How much shipped to Arizona 85325?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aloha new member here! I am mostly on TW same user name (LogCabins)........but was searching the www in hopes to find someone making these.....if you are, I would definitely love to purchase one!!!!

I hope you're not going away anytime soon.
There is an embargo going on at the moment inside my household regarding everything TLC. I want one of those boxes so I can get some more toys. :)

Just finished building yours. It goes in the mail tomorrow. Expect it the first part of next week.

I would like to get hold of an Aux. Relay panel. I am curious what your time frame is right now, I also have some other questions. Do you have an email, or website.. where I can send you questions.

installed! before and after. soldered and heat shrunk tubing. good product! I used red 15 amp fused lead to power the in cab triggering switches and their indicator lights.

IMG_0399.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

That is a really nice elegant setup... Would be nice to clean up my auxiliary light wiring.... Are you still building these? How much are they plus Shipping to Texas 77571? TY

Hi Gerald. The cost is still $95 plus $15 shipping within the USA. Sales tax for Utah residents. If you send me an email, we can work out the details. wiredwagon at Comcast dot net.

Erik

I would like to order one of these as well Erik

Received the relay box, thank you Erik.
Guys, this is very professional workmanship. You can tell it's not made in China, lol. It will go a long ways to keeping the engine bay wiring tidy, simple and safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom