Auxiliary fuse/relay panel (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Erik,
If you are still making the Aux Harness you might as well put me on the list for one of those as well. I decided to buy both your Ultimate and Aux harnesses after reviewing my needs.
Just let me know.
Cheers,
Woodie

First post on this forum so I apologize in advance:) Does anyone know if the fuse/relay boxes are still being made/sold? I actually joined this forum because of them and would love to get ahold of two of them. Any help GREATLY appreciated!
Thanks,
Ken

First post on this forum so I apologize in advance:) Does anyone know if the fuse/relay boxes are still being made/sold? I actually joined this forum because of them and would love to get ahold of two of them. Any help GREATLY appreciated!
Thanks,
Ken

Theyre still being made. See post #57

Some confusion about this. I had to temporarily suspend making these while I adjusted to a new job. Things are settling down at work and so I have started making these again. The cost is $95 plus $15 shipping anywhere withing the USA. Let me know what you want. My email is wiredwagon at comcast dot net.

Hi. How much it cost? Can you ship to Russia?

I can ship to Russia--well at least until we start nuking each other, and then probably not. :D

But, shipping to Russia is very expensive. My Auxiliary Panels are $95 each. Shipping to Russia is $60. So, if you want one of these we will have to make sure we get it set up right for you because we won't be able to fix it later.

Hey drillduty. I am trying to send you PM but your inbox is full. Send me an email to wiredwagon at comcast dot net and I will build you a headlight harness if you are still interested.

Erik

For those that have purchased one of my Auxiliary Relay Panels, but have lost the link to the install guide on google drive, let me put a permanent reference here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTx_H_nxAsoTmZTMUhYMXFSb3VsOWZ3YVhoei1vdw/edit?usp=sharing

Additionally, I recently completed a wiring primer for anyone wiring up your Aux Relay Panel. Please refer to the link below for wiring tips, tools you will need and sources for parts.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTx_H_nxAsoOUdPbVgxRHJEeVE/edit?usp=sharing

Yer welcome.

Got mine, and it's better than you could imagine. Nasa quality! Very clean and will work great to keep all my additional wiring clean. Thanks!

Erik. I just finished up my 10 Relay RFRM I built. Couple people took notice already. Love the way these tidy up the wiring. Having a wiring party at my place to get some of the local guys finished up on theirs too! Some shots of mine and the 1.0 engine bay mount I put together. My Stock fuse block is below it. I had to modify and relocate it due to the 2 group 31M batteries stuffed in there. The RFRM is done. But the mount and additions of some Breakers are not.

Some daytime shots.

uqe4emu8.jpg
3a6yjysa.jpg
vu9y5eza.jpg
3ajadana.jpg
ajegahy6.jpg
desavu8u.jpg
y5a5a5eh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom