Auxiliary fuse/relay panel (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a universal auxiliary relay panel, so it will work in any vehicle including your JK. The relay coils are resistor dampened to minimize switch noise which is important for newer vehicles that are sensitive to electrical noise. This matters if you wish to use ignition ACC 12 volts as a source to switch on the relays. If you are not planning on using ignition ACC voltage to switch on the relays, then you can use the constant 12 volt wire that I supplied with the relay panel, and all the auxiliary wiring will be completely isolated from the rest of the vehicle.

I see that you added the one 15 amp fused constant for the switches. The schematic shows that there are no other fuses but the relay 30 amps and that one 15 amp. Did you get rid of the other four 15 amp fuses or are they still on here? What I want is configuration c with five 30 amp fused relays and five 15 amp fused power sources, one for the switch LEDs and relay triggers, and the other four for future use of smaller electronic stuff. And of course the trigger wires for the relays.

The Bussmann panel has space for 5 relays and 10 fuses. Different relay panel configurations use a differing number of fuses. For instance, the switched ground (Config A) panel uses all 10 fuse positions--five 30 amp fuses for the relay contacts, and five 2 amp fuses for the relay coils. The switched hot configuration relay panel (Config C) uses 5 fuse positions for the five 30 amp fuses associated with each relay. This leaves 5 fuse positions unused for Config C. I install one 15 amp fuse and wire to provide a constant 12 volt source that can be used as a source for the switches or anything else. This leaves 4 unused fuse positions. I normally leave these blank. I have included fuses and wires on a couple of occasions, but should probably formalize the option. If you would like an additional 4 fuses and wires in these blank positions, it will add $5 to the price.

Ok, Erik i am ready to order looking at the wagon gear site there isnt a way for me to specify which config i would like.. How is this done during ordering?

Ok, Erik i am ready to order looking at the wagon gear site there isnt a way for me to specify which config i would like.. How is this done during ordering?

You should be able to do it in the Paypal notes when you order, but somebody mentioned they didn't see anywhere to do that. If not, just reply to the message you will get after you order and let me know how you want it configured.

You should be able to do it in the Paypal notes when you order, but somebody mentioned they didn't see anywhere to do that. If not, just reply to the message you will get after you order and let me know how you want it configured.

Ordered...:cheers: and there was a notes section you kinda have to look for it....

I think I'm gonna have to order one of these...
~Daniel

Sent from deep in the mountains of Honduras using only sticks and rocks.

i want two units, i do not use Paypal, how do i pay?
do you ship to Canada using USPS?
you can contact me direct at wayne@crushersrule.com
cheers
Wayne

Ok I'm ready for one now...sending PM!

~Daniel

Sent from deep in the mountains of Honduras using only sticks and rocks.

Some confusion about this. I had to temporarily suspend making these while I adjusted to a new job. Things are settling down at work and so I have started making these again. The cost is $95 plus $15 shipping anywhere withing the USA. Let me know what you want. My email is wiredwagon at comcast dot net.

Sweet...these things are top notch!

-Daniel Kent

Some confusion about this. I had to temporarily suspend making these while I adjusted to a new job. Things are settling down at work and so I have started making these again. The cost is $95 plus $15 shipping anywhere withing the USA. Let me know what you want. My email is wiredwagon at comcast dot net.

How can I buy one of these? I send a email. and will send a PM now.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom